chapter 30

After 7 months.

Raghav -princess suno hum itne raat ko baar nahi ja sakte mousam bhi kuch acha nahi hai tumhaari tabiyat kharab ho jayega.

Pallavi who was sitting on the bed with puppy eyes and cute sa pout with a big baby bump got angry listening him rejecting her wish.

Pallavi - Raghav mujhe thodi na ghumne hai raat ko ye to humare baby ko ghumna hai🥺.

Raghav - I know your tricks ok don't blame my innocent baby.

Pallavi - nice very nice abhi tak baby aaya nahi tum uske side pe abhi se ho ? Me na tumse baat nahi Karu gyi.

Pallavi pick a blanket and a pillow.

Raghav - but how will you sleep on the floor it's very cold.

Pallavi -mere smart husband apna brain mat use Karo me kahi nahi ja rahi hu tum ja rahe ho.

Raghav was little shock but melted in the cuteness of his preganant wife.

Raghav - acha baba chalte hai bhaar but perfect coat or sweater pheno bhot thandi hai bhaar.

The over excited pallavi jump on Raghav hugging him but still not properly because of the baby bump in between.

She show her teeth happily.

Pallavi - me na abhi aati hu.

Raghav pov,

This girl is crazy and her pregnancy harmons are to dangerous,mood swings like one second she is so happy and other second sad and her craving of things which she will never do like pizza icecream yes she ordered pizza and icecream and apply icecream on pizza and eat it like seriously who eat this no one except my preganant princess.

After our date, after weeks  she came to know she is pregnant and she even told me while drawing a sketch of my and her and a small baby in our arms, first tho I didn't understand but her glowing face her eyes telling her excitement and her lips crave in big bright smile and then I guess this and that came true she was really preganant and my happiness was having no bounds and till today she is 7 month pregnant.

Pallavi - Raghav what are you thinking so deeply let's go see I'm ready but my favourite coat was not fitting me ( while pouting).

Raghav - it ok after few months you will be able to wear it again.

Pallavi - sachi,than ok let's go

She held my fingers like she is some small kid.

She know that she looks so cute?

We went in my car and drove her to special place which is a small cafe which opened 24/7 it's small but very famous for late night dishes.

We entered  the cafe which was having few people and the few were couples

We took her favourite place near the window.

The man in 50 came for the taking order and  princess spoke shocking the man.

Pallavi- uncle, mujhe na chai or chocolate or jalebi chaiye aur Raghav tum kya Khao gye?

Raghav - mujhe ek black coffee aur burger.

Uncle- ok just five minutes.

Pallavi- Raghav me bhot problem create karti hu na mujhe pata hai.

Raghav- princess esa kuch nahi bas ye mood swings or craving normal hai preganancy me so isme koi problem nahi hai.

Pallavi- mujhe pata tha me bhi na bhot over thinking karne lagi hu.

Till than there order came .

Pallavi being super happy took the piece of galebi and dip it in tea and eat it.

Pallavi- wow it tastes so good will you have a bit ?

Raghav - nahi it's fine.

They came back home and pallavi was very sleepy, Raghav pick her in his arms took her to the room make her sleep on the bed and tuck her in the blanket.

Even he slept after few minutes.

In morning,

Pallavi pov,
Today Deshmukh family are going to come for discussing about Farhad and Amruta marriage ohh sorry I didn't inform you na few months before they got engaged and soon going to get marry.
And not just there marriage soon kirti and my brother Nikhil going to get engaged actually Farhad and Amruta marriage is love but kirti's is arranged and when both of them don't have problem marry each other than what the problem na.
I'm so happy, so much of happiness together my pregnancy and two marriage I'm super excited.

I know I little bit create the problem for Raghav but what can I do this pregnancy but he is so supportive he never once told that I being problem for him .

This man is so damn special God has specially made for me and for this thank you is not enough but just that words only I can say.

"Hope we will be for each other forever ".

A/n:

So as I told before this going to be last chapter but don't worry bonus chapter will be there but little late because I'm going to focus on my other RaghVi stories.

Thank you all my readers of this story for reading, voting and giving you precious time for commenting.

Meet you with this story's bonus chapters.

Hope you like it if yes than vote and comment.
Stay safe and happy and healthy and happy 😘
Meet you with next update soon till than bye bye 😇💜🍉.