chapter 16

It was a bright morning but something different was there in this morning.

Pallavi woke up  after listening her alarm she was offing the alarm but suddenly a message poop up.

Message,

My dear love good morning and have nice day waiting to see you in office .
I love you princess.

Pallavi blushed after listening to it than she to message him .

Message,

Good morning love just woke up and now getting ready to meet you.

Love you.

Then she went in washroom and get ready .

And after having here breakfast and went  for office

Raghav pov,..

I got her message and you know even I blush this feeling just make feel different feeling like super excited or happy or smile at any time this all is crazy but damn how to not care tho just want this feeling to be always with me and here come my princess.

Raghav-princess how was your sleep did you sleep well.

Pallavi- ha bhot achi nheed aayi aur what about your.

Raghav- mene tho puri raat sapne me tume hi dekha .

Pallavi- acha yesa kya .d
mujhe na Raghav ek help chahiye?.

Raghav- tum bas bola .

Pallavi- mene date plan karna Start karne ja rahi thi but koi achi place suggest Karo na.

Raghav- hmm 🤔

Pallavi- yes idea tum rahene do mere mind me ek place aaya hai.

Raghav- oh great actually mujhe bhi inte suddenly koi place mind me nahi aaraha tha .

Raghav- yaha aao.

And then pallavi went near Raghav were he was seated.

Pallavi - ha Ragh....
Before she could complete her sentence she was seated on Raghav lap.

Raghav- ha perfect ab bolo pass me rahogyi tho jada clear sunayi dega.

Pallavi just lost her words .

Raghav- princess tum uncomfortable tho nahi ho agar ho tho.....

Now before he complete his sentence he was gifted with a pair of lip on his cheek.

Pallavi- me koi uncomfortable nahi hu woh tume sunddenly yesa kiya na tho thoda shock hogyi aur ye kiss woh tho kya haina sirf tumhi mujhe shock nahi kar sakte me bhi kar sakti hu.😏

. Raghav- oh acting bold I see you know with that smrick on your lip which I want to remove with my lip but you are looking to hot handle with that.

Pallavi blushed to hard on the comment.☺️☺️

Pallavi- me bold aur jo tum bol rahe ho woh kya hai ha.

Raghav- oh god tum tho intne hi comments pe blush karne lagyi abhi tho mene kuch Kiya hi nahi😏😏

Pallavi can't handle the comment and the blush so she just hug Raghav tightly.

He just chuckle on her behaviour.

Raghav- wese mujhe koi problem nahi hai yese hi kaam karne me.

Pallavi- Raghavvvv

Raghav- I mean tum Jane dene ka Maan tho nahi hai but ye meeting hai na per tum se lunch pe baki baate kar lunga ab tho tum sirf meri ho.

Pallavi- ha sirf tumhari I love you baby.

Raghav- I love you too princess .

And then she went back to the work .

After few minutes Raghav listen a knock on the door.

Raghav- come in

Farhad- aana aap ne jis no. Ka information nikal ne ko kaha tha ye rahi but abhi woh sim un reachable hai maybe sim  ko broke kar diya ho aur last location be Hyderabad station ka hai.

Raghav- hm ok tu ja.

Raghav pov,

Ye hai khon kya chata hai mujhe pata lagna hoga meri six sense keh rahi hai ye bhot dangerous hai .

On the other side

Pallavi pov,

Raghav ' s each and every word just make me feel so happy or blush he started flirting to. who will say the rich arrogant full of attitude the article talk about is the same man who behave like this .

Unknown pov,

Enjoy your love my friend till I come because once I come I will took your all happiness from you. you will beg in front of me still I won't live you happy coming very soon 😏😏

The meeting went smooth it was time for lunch.

He was heading towards her cabin he open it and got seated in couch pallavi was to busy in her designing that she didn't notice him.

Raghav clear his throat to gain her attention.

Pallavi- oh Raghav tum kab aaye sorry woh me busy thi tho.

Raghav- it'ok and happy to see you to focus on your work now come and have lunch with me .

She stand and turn to come but her toes got hit by the table.

Pallavi- ahh oh god.

Raghav- princess .
He quickly went towards her and pick her in his arms make her seat on couch and he seat on his knees.

Raghav- were was your attention ha see now what you got your self in.

He brings fastaid kit and put spray on her leg .

Pallavi have little tear in her eyes .

Raghav- acha princess now don't cry abhi thik hogye ga.

Pallavi- sorry Raghav woh kaise ho gya me tho bas aaarahi thi (she start sobbing.)

Raghav- it'ok calm down
Then he wipe her and make her look in his eyes.
But next be careful got it and now I going to feed you.

He started feeding the food to her even she feed him and like this there lunch came to end.

Raghav- and now just let your leg rest for some time don't you dare to walk

Pallavi- she cutely nodded her head.

Raghav- (chuckle)mera cute sa baby .

Pallavi listening this giggles 🤭🤭

And there day came to end and he very care fully drove her home and kiss her forehead and then he to went to his home.

Raghav- princess after reaching I will call and you have your dinner on time and take care.

Pallavi- you to drive safely .

She send a fly kiss towards him and he tho acted like catching it keeping near his heart.
She giggled on his act🤭🤭

    So how was it hope you like it if yes than vote and comment your view through comment.

Stay safe and healthy and happy 😊.

Meet you with next update soon till than bye 🤗🍉💜