Shuu Sakamaki : Music

"Hn." Shuu hummed, before throwing away his earphones. They're not working ; probably because it got inside the water, since Shuu was too lazy to undress himself to have a bath.

You were behind him, was about to ask Subaru's whereabouts, until that earphones hit your head. He simply tossed it behind but, unfortunately, he hit it right on top of your head. You grunted in displease as you poked his back, still with his earphones on top of your head.

He looked back and opened an eye. "Oh?" He uttered. "You came to me.. to entertain me, right?" You mentally facepalmed as you shook your head almost immediately when he told you that.

"Do you know Subaru's whereabouts?"

However, he ignored your question as he sat on the couch, and in a short 10 seconds, he was already sound asleep. Your eyebrows twitched in annoyance as you watched him sleep. But it's so hard to hurt him, considering he's making such an innocent face.

You mentally smacked yourself as you went to go and find Subaru. Asking Shuu won't get you to anywhere.

"I'm going to die.. without music."  You turned around to see Shuu rubbing his nape. He opened his right eye and saw you, looking flustered. "You. Make music."

"Wha- I can't sing!" You exclaimed as he watched you quietly, unamused. He sighed and dragged you towards him, considering that you're in his reach.

"Not that kind of music, stupid." He spoke, a smirk followed after that. You could already sense the evil from his innocent-looking smile. "Did you remember that time.. when I told you that a woman in ecstasy is music too?" He asked nonchalantly.

You didn't respond, obviously trying to remember that scene.

"Shuu-kun. What song are you listening?"

Instead of talking to you, he gave you his earphone, a serious look on his face. As you plugged the earphone into your right ear, it was silent at first. Until weird sounds started to fill your virgin ear.

"Aah~ M-more!"

"Women in ecstasy, is music." Shuu spoke, stealing a glance towards you.

Your cheeks were flushed bright red and your ears were both red. You immediately unplugged his earphone from your ear and shouted, "Pervert!" while running away.

"Ahh, so you do remember." Shuu spoke, sensing your heart beat rate go faster.

"You expect me to scream in ecstasy?!" You asked, loudly you might add. He grunted and closed his ear and unexpected to you, he closed the gap in between you and him.

"Instead of doing that yourself," He paused, before snuggling into your neck. "Let's make sweet music together."

. . . . .

So how was that?

Please comment about what you think. I also won't post another one-shot until I receive a request :)

Thanks for taking your time to read :D