1. Just a Dream

"Jules!" I screamed in French while laughing, "Let me go!"

"Not until you tell me where my chocolate is, little monster," he said also in French while tightening his grip on me more. I laughed harder and pointed to my belly. "You ate my chocolate?"

I giggled and slipped from his grip, and ran as fast as I could around his apartment with him following me. He was getting closer to me, probably because his legs were longer than mine, but I still did my best.

"I caught you, monster!" He laughed and I giggled at the moment his arms were around.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to eat it but it looked so good," I said remembering how good it tasted. "Please forgive me, Jules,"

I did my cutest face. "Agh, you know I can't resist when you make that face," said him moved by my cuteness. "I'll forgive you with one condition."

I frowned confused, "What?"

"You know I am leaving again tomorrow for a race. I need you to behave and listen to the ladies at the orphanage. And to not skip practice again," he said seriously. I knew he was being for real.

"Where is your race at?" I asked thinking I could maybe convince him to bring me with him to wherever he was racing.

"It's named Suzuka circuit; it's located in Nagoya, Japan," Jules explained with an excited tone.

"I've never been to Japan," I said and he chuckled. "You know what, this would be the perfect opportunity for me to visit it."

"Good try, but no," he said with a sad smile.

"Why not?" I pouted.

"Because you have school and need to stay at the orphanage." My eyes got watery; I really didn't want him to leave me alone again. He seemed to notice my sadness, so he tried to make me happy. "But we are getting closer to making it possible for you to live with me forever."

I shrieked with emotion. "No more orphanage?"

A wide smile appeared on his face. "Yes, no more orphanage. But for that to be possible you have to promise me that you'll behave and go to practice."

"Okay, I will if you promise that you'll buy me ice cream when you come back."

He kneeled to hug me. "I promise."

We hugged for a long time because we both hated having to say goodbye, especially me, I didn't like being alone.

"You better win this race because I can't have a loser for a brother," he chuckled loudly in response to my comment.

"I will," he said breaking the hug. "I love you, Axel. Remember, I will always love you no matter how far I am from you."

"Love you, too. Always and forever," I said smiling.

The image becomes blurry and now I see myself watching the Japan Grand Prix 2014. There was a yellow flag because a driver crashed into the wall on turn seven. The track was wet which was the reason the driver slide off the track and crashed. He came out of the car unharmed, but they were still getting the car off the track with a crane.

For some unknown reason, Jules didn't slow down as much as needed when a yellow flag is out. And when passing turn seven he slide off the track and crashed against it and went through the crane that was picking up the other car.

I gasped loudly, my eyes watered, and my whole body froze.

"Jules Bianchi crashed against the crane," the commentator said in an alarming tone. "We are informed he is unconscious but breathing."