𝟎𝟏𝟏 || It's time to get in the forever box

Dark clouds covered the sky that most generations have not seen in another state, the storming thunder raining down to earth and the giant waves crashing back down into the ocean in the distance

Dark clouds covered the sky that most generations have not seen in another state, the storming thunder raining down to earth and the giant waves crashing back down into the ocean in the distance. All that while a certain wandering samurai was standing hidden, not minding his drenched clothes and the cold wind that blew against his back.

Holding tightly onto a shovel with one hand, the other still lingering with the stinging feelings of fire kissing skin not too long ago. The male rammed the rusty metal of the tool into the ground after closing the hole he had dug before. Kazuha watched as the drops of water splashed down onto the dirt, evening it out just the slightest before he kneeled before what appeared to be a grave, clasping his hands and closing his eyes.

Praying to whatever god Kazuha had left to believe the good of, he intended to honor those who have passed the life and entered the other side, wishing each and every of them well.

"We shouldn't stay here too long..." a voice called out from behind the male, causing Kazuha to loosen his hands and turn around to the figure sitting on a stone not too far away, "it's not safe"

The platinum blonde stood up, the cloth covering his knees now muddy and dirty, but it seemed to be no bother to him. Walking up to his friend before turning around to the freshly made grave, a sour expression clouded his face when he spoke in a quiet voice, "It's important to pay respect, Tomo"

The other blonde turned his head towards his friend, seeing his pained gaze and let out a small sigh. "It's okay, Kazuha, sometimes you just need to let go"

Both stared at the small wooden cross that decorated the empty place, a single word messily written on it.

'[ y/n ]'

A few hours before

You were silently hissing and cursing under your breath while sprinting after Tomo. It had cost you a lot of courage to actually break your thumb, but it was a small price to pay if you were able to safe your friend, just hoping that your finger would stay the only thing to be sacrificed.