Terushima x Daichi

I'm feeling a bit fluffy today.....

My picker wheel chose these two, it'll be sweet and short

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Terushima POV

"Hey babe?" His voice rang, I hummed still looking at the TV. Daichi paused a moment, weird. He's never nervous about anything, especially when I'm the bottom of our relationship.

I grabbed the remote and turned it off, adjusting my position to look at him. His face was red, it was kinda cute.

"You can tell me anything you know?" He reminded him. He sighed "I know I know it's just I don't know how to ask" he glanced at me. I stayed quite wanting him to tell me what he needed to.

Pursing his lips he gathered himself "I want a few piercings" I was taken aback, I know he likes mine but I didn't know he wanted any. Smirking he seemed to read my mind "I want one on my dick and tongue" the dark haired male licked my cheek.

I could feel myself growing excited but calmed myself "When did you wanna do that then?" I asked. He just shrugged at me "Well why I grab my stuff and do it now?" He nodded. I got up from the couch my hard on standing tall, he laughed slapping my ass as I walked away.

Going into my home studio I began to set up and sanitize everything. Cleaning off the chair and tools, laying those down once I was done. I called for him and he came in ass naked "Your such an ass" I commented.

"Your piercing my dick what's the problem if I'm naked?" That smirk was going to be the death of me, sometimes I just wanted to slap it off his face.

"Whatever, sit" I motioned to the chair. I grabbed a fresh pair of gloves and sanitized the area, glancing at him he nodded "just remember to be still as possible" he took a deep breath when he let it out is when I pierced it. The grunted in pain, trying to hold in my giggle was hard.

I finished and put the jewelry in "how'd it feel?" I taunted. He glared at me know the intentions behind my words, reading between the lines was always a specialty of his.

I tapped his chin "daring tonight arnt we?" His voice was told me he was only putting up with my behavior because of what we were doing at the moment.

He held out this tongue and we repeated the process, and holy fuck did he look hot. My cheeks started to burn thinking about his blow jobs and pounding with those.

"Wanna have fun?" Getting up he shoved me against the wall caging me in. "As much as I wanna say yes, those need to heal"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Part 2? Like thats even a fucking choice but hey figured I'd ask. This is my favorite so far