Soft Dom Hinata

So I haven't updated in a while it's been kinda crazy with work and stuff and I feel like shit, no motivation ya...

Anyways as always *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your POV

Trying to ignore his enticing voice coaxing me to spread my legs, his rough hands softly worked and messaged my thighs. Moaning quietly I did my best to pay attention to the TV screen.

"Mhmm baby... I want you but if you want me to stop I will, I can handle myself" his tone was gentle and loving. My doms comment wasn't one of manipulation, it was one of concern. Not wanting me to feel pressured if I wasn't in the mood.

"Damn...when you say things like that it makes me so happy and... turns me on" I leaned back against his chest gripping his hair pulling him down closer.

He kissed my neck while I allowed him to spread my legs, the T shirt made it easy to access what he wanted.

"Fuck baby your wet...just for me" his teasing manner made my body heat rise, feeling the heat I pulled off the shirt so I was bare. My legs rested open on top of his, one finger pressed to my mouth making me taste myself. I licked the finger getting it wet, once he was satisfied with the job he pulled it out.

Rubbing my entrance he dipped his finger in, gripping my thighs and throwing my head back I enjoyed the pleasure he gave me.

"That's right... I can tell your starting to lose your mind" moaning at his words, I spread my legs farther. He put another in stretching me "Shoyo stop ughh st-stop teasing ME" finally the knot came undone releasing on his fingers.

"Such a good girl... do you want to stop? Or do you want to continue?" Standing I turned around sitting in his lap crashing my lips on his, strong hands rubbing my back I grinded down on his hard on feeling it. Making a mess of his shorts.

"Mhm mhm fuck please... please Sho" I had moved to his thigh, his smirk knowing "Finish yourself" he demanded. Laying on his chest I finally finished after a few minutes, huffing as he caressed me.

"Let's get you cleaned up" picking me up he started towards the bathroom "But you didn't get anything-" I started only to be cut off.

Setting me in the tub he sat down beside me, all the while he assured me I was ok "when I said I need you I meant my love I wanted to please you... I needed to see your fucked out face no matter how I touched you. Don't worry about me"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Again I'm sorry I know I haven't been updating As much as usual and really not even all the books at all