Chapter 1 - a house on a floating island

⚠️TW⚠️ This book contains gore, swear words, violence and sensitive topics. If you are uncomfortable with any of the above, please read with caution (or don't read at all. Your choice)

Enjoy this piece of crap 👍

Error: bold

Dream: underline

Ink: normal

Pj: italics

(No one's POV)

The yellow skeleton entered the realm. It was filled with floating papers, buckets and islands scattered all through the air. He walked over to an island that had nothing but a house occupying its space. He then proceeded to knock on said door, awaiting a reply from within. He knew there were people in the house, he could feel the presence of 3 small monsters.

After waiting for a few seconds, someone opened the door. The yellow skeleton is shocked by who approaches him at the door

"Ink?!"

"Dream!!"

(Errors POV)

I'm enjoying some alone time in the anti-void. Nothing to disrupt me, nothing to annoy me, just me, my chocolate and undernovela...

...Except for my children

"Dad!"

"Dad?"

"Dad get up! There's a stranger in the house!" My middle son -Paperjam- is pulling on my jacket, repeating the same sentence until I stood up. 

"Kid, isn't ink at home right now?" I said. Ink always is at home looking after the kids if I'm out. He refuses to leave them at home alone. He believes that it's 'bad parenting', when half of the time he forgets he even has kids.

 "Yeah, but papa needs your help! The stranger is yelling at him!" Pj replies.

*Sigh*

"Ok. I'm coming" jeez. Can't ink deal with one random person? He's the protector of aus, he should know his own doodlespher-

Wait a minute

How the fuck did someone enter the doodlesphere!?!

I walked through a portal of mine to our house. Im upstairs. There's no sign of ink up here. Guess I'll go downstairs.

He insisted that we shared a house because we're married, but I told him I wouldn't stay forever. He ignored me and made one anyway. I never expected me to actually stay in the house very often. I expected a messy house with colours everywhere, and stuff scattered all over the floor, but he actually made a pretty nice house. It's got a soft pale tint to the walls, and he keeps the place tidy enough for me to be comfortable (except his own room, it's an absolute mess).

I walk down the stairs and I see ink quarrelling with a particularly bright, yellow skeleton. 

It's his ex-boyfriend, dream sans, the guardian of positivity. Dream was standing in front of the door, yelling at ink, while ink was just getting yelled at. Great.

"So this is where you ran off to? You left me and pallet for a house in the middle of the doodlesphere? What are you even doing out here?!" Dream yelled at ink.

"Hey, calm down dream! I've already told you this a million times, we broke up! I moved away because you couldn't accept the fact that we just weren't working out anymore!"

"Bullshit ink! We were doing fine! We have a kid for gods sake!"

Dream then looked across the room to me, then froze. He grabbed ink by the arm, grabbed his weapon and prepared to attack me.

"What are you doing here destroyer? Leave ink and I alone! We don't want to fight you!

Yeah. Like I will believe that.

  " let me go dream! Your crushing my arm!" Ink yelled while struggling to free himself from dreams grasp. Damn he looks like he's in a bit of pain. I better intervene.

"Let him go, or I just might have to make you, you bright banana". Yep. I said that. 

Dream paused for a moment, then released ink from his grasp, who then ran up the stairs (probably to check of the kids). The banana went on with pestering me with his annoying voice.

"Why are you here destroyer? ink has nothing to do with you, why bother him. More importantly, how did you find this location?" God he's persistent.

"This has nothing to do with you 'guardian'. I came because my SON told me that ink needed help" I said to the skeleton.

" ink is fine! What does you son have to do with him anyway?"

"Because he was concerned for him"

"Why was he concerned? Hmm?"

"Because ink is his father, and he was scared by a random skeleton barging into his home and yelling at his father"

"Excuse me?" Dream said.

"Did you not just hear me? Are you deaf from your own arrogance? He was concerned for his FATHER." I swear this guy is deaf. I've made it very clear that he is disturbing our peaceful lives (at least inks peaceful life) and breaking and entering.

———————————

Hey there! I've your reading this, thanks! I will post more chapters hopefully often, so stick with me if you want!

Have I done well so far? I would love to hear your feedback!

Word count for this chapter, 793 words

I hope I will be able to make my chapters longer and more exiting for you guys!