↯ Chapter 6

"Bye Y/N-chan! It was really fun today, we should hang out more often." Yuzuha said, I smiled, "yeah it was fun indeed, bye guys." You said and you waved to everyone, after that you hopped on the back of Chifuyu's motorcycle, he told you he could bring you home because he wanted to hang out with Takemichi anyways.

You were looking around you when suddenly the vehicle made a stop, you looked confused at Chifuyu, "I have to get something from my house first." He said, I nodded and got off the motorcycle. "You can come in if you want to, my parents aren't at home yet." He said, you nodded and followed him towards his house. He lived in an appartement complex, it seems cozy. Chifuyu grabbed the keys from his pocket and unlocked the door, you both entered and took your shoes off.

You sat down on the couch in the livingroom, Chifuyu told you he was going to grab some videogames from his bedroom, so you were waiting for him. While looking around the house you noticed a small black cat looking curiously at you. Your heart melted as you had a soft spot for cats, you reached out to pet the cat and eventually took it on your lap, you were cuddling the kitten. "Aww you are so adorable!" You said to the kitten and adored it even more.

"Oh there is Peke J, I couldn't find him." Chifuyu whispered to himself but you could still hear it, "so your name is Peke J." You said to the cat and smiled, "you have such a cute cat!" You said full excitement, your eyes met Chifuyu's and he looked annoyed? "Are you jealous?" You asked him and he started blushing, "no..." He looked away, "it's getting late you know?" You nodded and took the black haired cat of your lap and you wiped the hairs of your thighs and stood up.

You both put your shoes on and your phone started vibrating in your pocket, you took it out of your pocket and saw that Yuzuha send you 2 messages, you opened them and she asked you if you got home safely, you replied with 'i'm at Chifuyu's house rn'

While you text Yuzuha, Chifuyu already opened the door, you walked towards the door, and tripped over the threshold. Your phone flew out of your hands and you fell on top of Chifuyu, you both were laying on the ground now. Your lips were really close and you made strong eye contact with eachother.

"Are you okay?" Chifuyu asked you, you nodded silently and kept on staring at him, "he's actually very handsome now I see him from this close"
You snapped back to your senses and got off him, "ah... I'm sorry I shouldn't be on my phone while walking." You said while scratching the back of your head,

Suddenly you heard yelling behind you and you turned around to look at the yelling person, it was an old grandpa, "get out of here, you horny teenagers, I'll call the police!" Your eyes widened and Chifuyu pulled you away, you both started running away, holding hands and laughing really hard.

You stumble forwards while running off the stairs, Chifuyu pulled you towards him, causing your body to bump into his chest, he wraps his arms around you and closes his eyes, ready to fall of the stairs.
As you fall off the stairs Chifuyu takes all the hits. When you land on the ground you immediately look at Chifuyu to see if he's heavily injured, luckily he looks okay. "Y/n, did you get hurt? Are you okay? Do you need-" You cut him off by hugging him, "Wow, you're so worried about me while I'm the one who should be worried about you."

He wraps his arms around you and starts breathing in your neck, you start blushing and giggling, "why are you laughing?" he asks, you keep on giggling, "you're breathing in my neck, it tickles!" Chifuyu chuckles and unwraps his arms around you and stands up, he holds his hand out to help you stand up. You grab it and use it to stand up, you both walk towards Chifuyu's motorcycle.

When you both sit on the motorcycle you wrap your arms around Chifuyu's waist. He started the vehicle and we drove towards Takemichi's house. You looked at the sky and the stars looked amazing, it already got dark outside and it started raining a little bit.

hii! sorry for not posting in a while! i didnt feel like writing new chapters but school started again so ill write again i guess. i was really upset about going to school bc im starting on a new school but its actually sm fun?! anyways do yall want smut in this story?