chapter 3

Lisa's pov

After I got to know what had happened I quickly stood up and wore my dress and went back home. After I reached home I took a quick shower wore  decent clothing. I was running to the office and I got a call from chaeyeong

Lisa: hey Rosie

Rosè: hi Lisa I want to tell you something * screaming internally*

Lisa: what?

Rosè: well you know our CEO right? You know how he got retired yesterday right?

Lisa: ya I know, so what?

Rosè: well he gave the company to his son.

Lisa: so?

Rosè: well his friend is soooooooooo handsome that I can't take it T - T.

Lisa: oh ok. Well what is his name?

Rosè: well his name is Park Jimin.

Lisa: no, what's our new CEO's name?

Rosè: oh his name is jeon Jungkook.

Lisa: wow nice name.

Rosè: Ikr.

Jungkook's pov

I  put my hand on my head and thought what had happened who was that girl? She looked really pretty tbh. While I was thinking when Jimin came in my office and said wow didn't think you would get a girlfriend. Huh?! What was he talking about?! I asked him what was he talking about? I don't even have a girlfriend. He replied oh c'mon don't hide it yesterday I saw you flirting with a girl. Even I saw it Taehyung appeared Jimin told Taehyung how he scared him Taehyung apologized Jimin and said that he saw me with a girl I asked them how she looked like taehyung replied she had worn a Black dress with black heals and blonde hair. Are they talking about the girl  I met yesterday?! Omg she is not my girlfriend I was drunk Last night, I didn't know what was happening last night I  said them about what happened Last night. Then Jimin asked me she is not my girlfriend I said them that I don't  even know her name Taehyung and Jimin went silent then said ok I said I have to do Jimin said he will go and before Taehyung left I asked why he came here he said he wanted to invite me for a dinner with his girlfriend I felt like I'll be the third  wheel  so I rejected but then he said don't worry you won't be the third wheel  Jimin and some girl and chagi's friend is coming. Chagi? I asked him he said it was his girlfriend's nickname. I couldn't reject it so I said yes to the dinner. He went out of my office when I was about to sit someone knocked I said come in.

Lisa's pov 

After I reached my office I  walked to the boss's office before that i waved at Rosè she waved at me after I reached the office I knocked on the door, I heard a come in so I entered the office I saw man with black hair, brown eyes and dressed well. He was really handsome. He snapped his twice then I shook my head and said uh mianhae. He smiled and said you must lalisa monoban right? I'm jeon jungkook somehow he looked...... familiar to me.........

Third person's pov

As the two stared into each other's eyes thinking that they know each other Jungkook's phone rang they both snapped back to reality. Jungkook picked the call and said to that person he is busy and hung up. After that Lisa introduced herself to him. Lisa said she has some paperwork and excused herself.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/n hey my Chingus how is the fan fiction? 

Are you guys interested in Taennie fan fiction?? If you are go check out my bestie's account she uploaded a new Taennie fiction called my landlord check it out.
And a Liskook fiction which we both worked on called is this chemistry? Go check that out to

Her account: aqua_swirll

Vote

Follow

And

Comment

Bye guys Sarangae