#23

Lunch

Y/N POV :

After turning off my phone I put it in my pocket.. I was sitting infront of Taehyung..

Soon my father came and sat on the head chair which is beside me..

The order :

This is how we sat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

This is how we sat.. then we started eating..

Timeskip~
(Oml! After so long I put a timeskip! lmao)

Dad :"Okay! Y/n get ready we're going for shopping to buy somethings... And also yours and Taehyung's wedding dress.."

I just nodded as I'm not interested in any of these!

I stood up and went to my room.. I goes to my closet and picked out a simple outfit..

I went to take a shower and after taking it I went out wearing a towel..

I wore my outfit..and I straightened my hair and let it fall on my back..

I was about to walk out but my hand slightly pushed something and it fall on the floor..

I looked down and saw my makeup set beside my leg.. I slowly picked it up and look at it.. I don't know what happen but I felt the urgent to wear it..

It's been long.. I wear makeup lastly when I was in club with Soojin..let's give it a try..

I applied a simple makeup, just highlighting my face.. as I'm already pretty enough I don't need that much makeup.. I looked at my reflection in the mirror..

I look presentable.. I love to be neat when I was doing something or going out.. it's just that, I don't really know why I'm like that!

Anyways let's just go to the downstairs.. they must be waiting for me..

I took my mobile and purse and went downstairs..

Everyone is present there, I guess I'm the one who's late.. they're talking with each other.. even Taehyung is present in here..

As I went downstairs everyone looked towards me..

Y/n : "I guess I'm late! Sorry for that!"

I saw Taehyung looking at me without blinking his eyes, even for once..

BTW my look :

(Hair, makeup and outfit is here)

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Hair, makeup and outfit is here)

Dongwook : "Let's go!"

I nodded..

KIM TAEHYUNG's POV :

After lunch I went home and changed into a simple outfit..

My look :

Then I again went to Mr

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Then I again went to Mr.Lee's house..

***

I was talking with Y/n's brother Lee Min Ho.. Soon my angel came downstairs.. she look so beautiful in that dress.. Her hair was moving because of the air..

Her eyes are like stars which shine at night.. Her lips OMG, it has no words.. her lips are so kissable.. her nose ,, it looks so cute!

If I can stare at her all day, then I will do it without getting bored.. I heard Mr.Lee says us to go to shopping mall and that's when I snapped out of it..

It's true that her eyes are so gorgeous that anyone could get lost in her eyes.. But it is going to be mine.. I'm going to be the husband of this beauty...

The guardian of an angel..

She's a fallen Angel and I'm a Devil but that doesn't matter now!

With that I also started walking towards the entrance..

To be continue...

Hello Gbaes! 💗

Hope you guys loved this chapter..

I'm just not feeling well these days and also the school is becoming a hell to me..

I am carrying a lot of weight on my shoulders as I'm the class president..

So I need to study well and also do the works..

AND also update..

So I'm sorry for the late updates..

591 Words..