𝟎𝟕 | 𝐑𝐢𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐭

Start from the beginning

"I hope so, insh'Allah." She mumbled sleepily. Zain bent to have a look at his wife but she was already sound asleep in his arms. He smiled, kissed her forehead and cheeks before laying her on his bed.

"Azaan, I am going to go in the bathroom, don't make any noises. Mama is sleeping, ok ?" Azaan nodded, still engrossed in his game and Zain disappeared in the bathroom after giving him a kiss.

~ ~ ~

"Ow...ah..s-stop...woman!" Zain hissed in pain as he received punches and slaps from his two sisters, all at once. His traitor of wife was enjoying the show and didn't bother to help him at all. "R-rubab...help..me...AH !"
Yumna and Fatima slapped him a last time before taking steps bacl. They were breathing heavily with a red face.

"How dare you not invite to the nikkah? You traitor! I am your elder sister!" Zain held his hands in surrender and stepped back.

"Listen to me...I didn't do the nikkah alone! She.." He pointed at a smiling Rubab. "-was also with me. So why am I the only one getting beat up?"

"Zada bano mat, hum bari hai. Apni bari behenon ze zuban jalate hon ?" She gave him another punch on his bicep, and it did hurt a bulky Zain.

"And we won't say anything to our bhabi. She is too cute for that." Yumna wrapped an arm around Rubab's shoulder and kissed her cheek. Zain smiled at their bond, at least his sisters and father accepted her.

"So now my wife is more precious than me ?" He playfully said with his arms crossed on his chest.

"Yes, she is." Yumna nodded with a smile.

"Chalo, jo hogaya so hogaya. Now give us a treat of your nikkah at least !" Both of sisters requested.

"I was thinking about inviting my friends at some restaurant tomorrow so that they can meet Rubab and Azaan. So, after tomorrow I can take both of you along with my brother-in-laws for dinner, what say ?" He suggested and they all agreed to his plan.

~ ~ ~

"Jaan ?" Zain slowly said at night when he was in their bedroom alone with his wife.

"Jee ?" The surname made her blush on the way it was pronounced, with so much love and care. Rubab turned around and saw Zain leaning into her. He was very close to her. His eyes were shining with love and he was staring in her soul.

"I was thinking about making a separate room for Azaan. I will make an amazing room, with lots of toys and a car theme room." He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling her to his naked chest. He was in a towel only which was hanging low on his waist. His still wet hair were hanging on his forehead messily. Droplets of water were running down his chest, overall he was looking hot and handsome causing butterflies to fly in Rubab's belly.

"He..he isn't us..used to sleep alone." She stuttered due to their proximity. Her heart was beating wildly in her ribcage, almost ready to jump out her chest. And Zain was no different.

"It's mind blowing how my closeness can effect you." He smirked and took her hand, placing it on his beating heart. "This is what you do to me, what your touch can do to me." Rubab stared into his beautiful brown orbs, which shone with truth and sincerity.

"We need privacy, Rubab. That's why I was saying this. But if you don't want to, it's ok. We will take everything slowly." Even if Rubab knew that Zain wouldn't mind, she also knew he was right. Azaan is soon going to be five years old, he should learn to sleep alone.