𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 : 𝔼𝕏-𝔹𝕆𝕐𝔽ℝ𝕀𝔼ℕ𝔻

Começar do início

" Come inside. And close the door behind you," giving her a spare key of the house was a bad idea. Kageyama saw as she remained frozen in her state. He scoffed and angrily walked towards her to pull her back into the house (apparently forgetting the fact that he was just in a towel).

" Tobio !" He flinched as he was in the process of leading his sister inside. Looking behind he came face to face with a surprised Miwa." What are you doing dressed like that in public ! Are you trying to embarrass me, you dumbass !"

" Wait, huh ? I-"

" Miwa-nee ! Kotei came back ! Kotei brought gifts!" Kotei immediately brightened up as she wiggled free of Kageyama's grasp and jumped up and down before Miwa who smiled down at her sweetly.

" Let's see them once I freshen up. Okay ?"

Kotei nodded and rushed back inside.
" And you, mister... nobody's interested in watching you half naked. Man, give me a break already ! I'm tired from work !" Miwa complained loudly as she pulled Kageyama inside by his ears.

" Ouch ! Ouch ! Ouch !"

" Shut up ! Put on some clothes, idiot !"

And the door closed with a 'bam'.

Meanwhile, their front door neighbour, who had seen almost everything like a drama on play, jotted everything down for her next manga idea-a young boy aspiring to be the next biggest star of the fashion world.
And yes, while drawing her male character she was just about to search the internet, when her reference walked out of the house across them, in all his glory.

And that's the story of how the manga artist got back her lost inspiration and decided to write her new male character based on Kageyama.

" Woah, I must thank Tobio later," she smiled proudly as she looked down at her sketch. His body was good for a reference." But his face looks really stupid. Gotta change it."

Her name is Rin.

And she's not that interested in men.
So you can rest assured she's not a pervert.

𝟐

It was in the evening that the doorbell rang for a second time. Miwa was in the kitchen preparing dinner and called out to Kageyama to check on the door. The said person was watching something on the tv while Kotei was playing with the rubic's cube from earlier.

Tobio got to the front door and opened it only to come face to face with.....

" Hello, Tobio-kun !" The person greeted him with a wave as Kageyama stared at him blankly.

" Who are you ?"

" How can you forget me ! I am Kazuma !" He complained and without another word welcomed himself in, pushing past Tobio's shoulder.

The boy was wearing a simple white shirt and a golden jacket on top of it, with black trousers and white Converse. His tousled brown hair complimented the pair of black-framed glasses he was wearing. His face mostly showed that he was a bit annoyed from earlier and before he could totally invite himself in, Kageyama blocked his way. Both the boys were more or less of the same height so Kazuma didn't miss the glare that was thrown his way.

" Wait, I remember. You're Miwa's ex-boyfriend."

Kazuma's gaze narrowed, dangerously, as Tobio exerted on the ex-boyfriend part. Clearing his throat, he said," where is she ?"

" She's busy at the moment."
Kazuma scoffed and directly shouted out her name." Miwa !"

His voice caught Kotei's attention and she peeked from behind the doorframe at the man. Her face lit up when she saw who it was and ran up to him, immediately.