You're cute when you're angry

You paced back and forth through Eleven’s room, frustrated out of your mind. You had failed a test, and you were freaking out. You practically raced to her house to rant about it.

"It was rigged!" El looked at you, furrowing her eyebrows and tilting her head like a confused puppy. If you weren't so mad, you would have smiled at how cute she looked. "Rigged...?" she asked slowly. "Um, yeah, rigged. Like, made so people fail, basically" she nodded in understanding. "It's stupid though! No one passed that test except one girl in my class. Half the stuff we didn't even learn!" you huffed as you continued pacing.

"I can't afford an F, my dad is gonna kill me!" you didn't see it, but El smiled. "You're cute when you're angry" she stated. You stopped pacing, looking at her with wide eyes. "W-What?"

"You're cute when you're angry" she repeated. "Uh, thanks... I guess" she nodded, chuckling. You thought more about what she said, your expression going from confused to upset within a second. "I... I don't look cute when I'm angry! I'm supposed to look intimidating, and scary!" she laughed. "You don't look very scary to me" you shook your head with a frown. "Great. Good to know. I'm not intimidating when I'm angry..." as you passed by her bed, she reached out and grabbed your hand, stopping you. "Sit" she patted a spot on the bed in front of her. You obeyed, sitting criss cross in front of her. "It's gonna be okay" she told you.

You took slow deep breaths, calming yourself down a bit. El kept your hand in hers, rubbing the back of it with her thumb. You smiled up at her. "Thank you" she nodded before leaning in to kiss you. She gave you a small peck on the lips before sitting back. "You're welcome"