Chapter 5 Confused Feelings

Start from the beginning

Monty scoffed at Freddy leaning back, he rolled his eyes under his tinted shades baring his teeth in frustration. He muttered something Freddy didn't quite catch under his breath, pressing his glasses up the bridge of his snout more.

"Calm down would ya," as Monty talked the handlers came down fussing over the two of them to get a move on neither of them listened though, "I'm just asking what the hell is the matter with ya. You're spaced out."

Freddy sighed his ears drooping slightly at the top of his head.

"Well to tell you the truth Monty, I am very worried about (Y/N). She was not herself last night. I fear she may be getting sick." Freddy began to walk like his handler kept asking, letting them lead. Naturally Monty followed his handler struggling to catch up in shock at first.

"Maybe she was just embarrassed," Monty shrugged before a smirk graced his lips, "you took her to your room man. You know how women are."

Freddy stared at his friend confused. Does he know how women are? He's not sure he understands what monty means.

"Are you referring to Chica and Roxanne? Aside from them I do not understand how women are. Let alone human women." Freddy thought over Monty's words as they walked. His eyes narrowing thoughtfully.
"Perhaps she was bothered by something I did not notice. Since I do not know how human women are there is no way I could tell for sure."

Monty stared at Freddy, so stunned he stopped walking again ignoring the disgruntled shouts of his handler as he did so. Freddy stopped beside him looking at him curiously. Why did he stop? Then he startled moving, his shoulders moved first then his whole upper body followed after laughter roared from his jaw.

"Oh wow freddy!" Monty howled in his laughter clutching his stomach with one hand using the other to slap freddy on his shoulder. Freddy jerked slightly at the sheer strength of his friend laughing nervously with him.
"God you're fucking oblivious!"

Freddy frowned a bit at the cuss, but continued his nervous laugh, scratching his jaw with his index finger. Nail dragging against his face plate confused.

"I do not understand." Freddy muttered quietly and soon the two of them were walking again. After all freddy didn't want to be late to the party even if he was listening closely to his friend. Though all that left him for now was laughter.

After a while monty calmed down. Still shaking with chuckles as he lifted his glasses up to wipe his eyes. He laughed so hard he had produced synthetic tears.

"Whew," he sighed then he smirked gazing at Freddy, "thanks for the laugh man. Thinking about (Y/N)'s behavior though maybe I should talk to her. Since I know "how women are" I could probably get an answer out of her. One way or another."

Monty was teasing Freddy, wiggling his eyebrows licking his lips. Freddy tilted his head to the side, a confused and upset expression stretched against his face. The idea of monty talking to you alone made Freddy feel weird. He was...angry at the thought. But why? (The poor bear had no idea he was jealous of the idea. But monty knew, he could see it as clear as day.)

"Do not worry about it," Freddy stiffened relaxing his face to its neutral expression, "I am sure I can get to the root of her problem myself. But thank you for the suggestion. She is probably just exhausted. She is a very busy woman, she just needs to rest."

Monty stared at Freddy rolling his eyes with a playful scoff this time.

"Yeah but will she?" Monty draped his arm against Freddy's shoulder as they walked.

"I am..not sure. She did not want to listen to me last night about resting at first." Freddy sighed disappointed. He just wished you'd rest you seemed so tired.