"Alright, it's done. Let's hope it works this time..."

This made Flowey confused, as he than spoke out.

"Wait... "hope"? "This time"? How many times have you tried this before?"

Sans than pulled out a button, as he than spoke back to the rude and soulless flower.

"Just a couple of hundred times. But If that demon child managed to get back on their own. I'm pretty sure I can bring "him" back."

And the him, that Sans is talking about, is the one that Sans fought on his own, back in the previous reset, as he than turns back to the group, and spoke out.

"Uh... you should close your eyes a bit."

Taking the warning to heart, Frisk and Flowey turns around, as they both than covered their eyes, as to not look at what they are going to look at. Sans pressed the button, as the light shined from the machine, right at the large opening. Sans waited for about a half a minute, as he hopes that this works. And when it is finally over, when the light was gone, mist filled the room, and from the mist, came someone, someone that Sans is very familiar and very happy to see. He walked out of the machine, as the figure looked down at him.

 He walked out of the machine, as the figure looked down at him

It was none other than Gaster. Through the power of the glitched timeline, Sans was able to use that bug in order to bring Gaster back. Both Sans and Gaster looked at each other, as Sans spoke out.

"Heya."

Gaster smiled, as he than spoke out.

"Heya. Did you 'mist' me."

Sans smiled, his eyes glowing, but in happiness, as he than spoke out.

"Hehe... let's a-void the jokes for now...We got a huge problem at the moment. And your help will come in 'handy.'"

Flowey, seeming very annoyed, spoke out.

"Your jokes are disgusting..."

But Frisk, remembering his encounter with Gaster, stepped back a little bit, as he began to shake. Sans turned around, and it didn't take him lon to realize why. But he still spoke out.

"Something the matter, kiddo?"

Gaster, realizing that he is scaring Frisk, spoke out.

"Oh! D-don't worry little human. I have no intentions to harm you."

Sans nodded his head, as he than looked at Gaster, before speaking out.

"So... I need to ask you a favor. You know where the human souls are right? Please take us there."

Gaster nodded his head, as he opened his eyes, the right eye, red, but the left eye, this time, is purple, due to the fact that, since he turned back, having reconnected with his son's soul, which is now filled with high amounts of Determination, it increased his power to the point that, he has access to one of his old powers. Gaster than spoke out.