-5-

A week has passed after arriving at Hogwarts after the Christmas holidays and I haven't heard from Luna since. I tried sending owls to her home address multiple times but instead, the letters got sent back to school every time. This was confirming my fears of her being taken hostage by Death Eaters. I couldn't sleep for days thinking about how she was or whether she was still alive. I was worried sick and worst of all, couldn't talk about it with anyone.

Draco hadn't sent me any letters throughout the week which also worried me to bits. I was exhausted from doing research in the library late into the night every day to the point I noticed a change in my physical health and academic achievements. But that didn't matter, I just hoped that the people that I cared for so much were alive and well.

As of the moment, I was walking to Aberforth's house in hopes to seek answers to questions I had about Potter and others from the club. I approached the building under which the old man lived and went down. As I got to the door, I heard two voices in a conversation. This was new, Aberforth didn't have friends. I bust the door open to see an elf with red sneakers screaming at Aberforth who was trying to calm him down.

"Tell me where they are, I need to save them," the elf yelled throwing his hands up in the air.

"Calm down first," Aberforth said sternly, "You need someone else to back you up, Dobby."

"May I ask what's going o-" I tried to ask but was cut off by the elf grabbing my hand.

"What about her?" the elf, whose name was Dobby, asked hurriedly, "She will do won't she?"

I looked at Aberforth confused with a blank face. What was going on? Who needed saving? Who was in danger? Did something happen to the club members?

"Y/N, Potter's in trouble," he started explaining, "he was captured in the Malfoy's manor, where I also think a girl named Luna is. At least the mirror showed so."

So, let me get this straight. Potter's held hostage in Malfoy's manor, and there is a big possibility that Luna is also there. This elf named Dobby wants to save Potter only Merlin could know why and suddenly I have to be dragged into this? I'm in.

"Would you help me, miss?" Dobby asked still holding onto my hand.

"I don't see why not," I answered casually.

"Hey, you are not thinking this through," Aberforth shut both of us up, "What if they see her? She'll be under suspicion for helping Potter, therefore she will be in deep trouble when she returns to the castle."

Dobby and I started each other for a minute then looked back at Aberforth scratching his chin and thinking about ways of avoiding facing that problem. Then suddenly, he clicked his fingers and hurriedly went to a small drawer in his kitchen.

"Polyjuice potion," Aberforth said showing a bottle of thick liquid in it, "Drink this."

I took the bottle from the old man's hand a gulped it down immediately hoping not to taste that awful-smelling potion. Right after I chugged it down, I threw the bottle away in disgust. What else did I expect? Champagne for a potion that literally contains someone else's hair?

I started feeling the effect of the potion quite immediately as I felt my height adjusting and my face changing. I looked at myself in the mirror to see my hair turning bright ginger and my face turned into one of a middle-aged woman. This woman seemed awfully familiar.

"Why the hell would you have Alecto bloody Carrow's hair in that Polyjuice potion? How did you even get it?" I asked with a shocked tone.

"Long story," Aberforth replied looking oddly at me, "Dobby will cast a spell on your clothes on the way, now hurry."