9 Yin Extravagant (H)

"Baby, you can see how much Xiao Xiaoman can eat." Su Yan stroked her back.

He saw his daughter as soft as she had no bones in his arms, her pink lips squirming slightly, and she was breathing in small mouths, like a tired little kitten.

Su Yan broke apart Su Man's trembling thin legs and stared at the muddy place where the two met. He gently scratched the mouth of the flower hole with his fingers, causing the girl to shudder. He lifted the stickiness of his hand to the little tits In front of the cat, "Is Manman made of water?"

"Dad hugs Manman to take a bath... Okay..." The girl's flesh hole was still tightly cradling the man's huge, moist and tight inner wall twisting him, and the flat belly was slightly protruding.

"According to you, who made you the king's little princess." The man's dense kisses fell.

Just that his lower body was tightly wrapped by her, he was so satisfied that he was about to die.

so comfy......

With a click, the bathroom door slammed shut.

Su Yan put her on the non-slip marble in the shower area, and held her shoulders so that she would not fall over. He pulled the strong and proud Rou out of her body very slowly.

"Boom", the two finally separated.

The center of the leg was huge for a long time, and it was even a little uncomfortable to leave it all at once. Su Man was clinging to the man's arm, and her thin legs were trembling.

Because of the effect of gravity, a large amount of hot, turbid white that was shot deep inside the man's body still flowed out uncontrollably, one after another... all dripped onto the black marble.

The man wickedly pressed the girl's lower abdomen, the milky white liquid flowed faster, he caught a tuft, wiped it on her lips, kissed her eyebrows and the corners of her red eyes.

The red lips were already swollen by his kiss, and the stark contrast between pink and white stimulated the man's eyeballs, "Lick and lick."

Su Man let out a snort, and pinched his legs, as if to retain the traces of love left in his body. But thinking that it was her father's jing liquid, she was so ashamed that she avoided the kissing lips of the man.

Seeing that she ignored his words, Su Yan licked the turbid white mouth with the tip of her tongue, fed it directly into the slightly opened mouth, and pressed her tongue into the depths of her throat.

Seeing the girl obediently swallowing that mouthful, the man smiled contentedly, bound her waist with his big palms, and kissed her deeply, robbing her mouth and even every trace of air in her chest.

"Do you like it?" The man turned on the warm shower, and pecked her eyes, brows, behind her ears...

The two people's AI liquid was mixed together and she ate it. In the first second, she seemed to taste a touch of fishy smell, and then there was Su Man's favorite faint mint fragrance and the unique musk fragrance that is proud of men.

The girl was so ashamed that she buried herself in his chest and nodded slightly, and said tenderly, "Dad help me take a bath...I don't want to move..."

"Okay, Dad help you wash."

Su Yan used her slender fingers to penetrate into her wet flower hole, dug out a larger amount of milky white with her fingers, and evenly applied it to her breasts, waist and abdomen, and then watched them being washed away by the water. into the sewer...

The gentle flow of water couldn't cover up the pumping sound of "pu chi pu chi", and it was the man who couldn't help but use his fingers to go in and out of her corridor.

The cramped shower room is full of meat and meat yin and confusion.

"Baby, Dad wants to fuck you again, will you give it to me?" The man lovingly kissed the girl's long eyelashes that were wet and slightly trembling by the water, and his voice was a bewitching murmur, "Huh...?"

Even though it was an inquiry, the huge flesh had long erupted to the point of inexorable growth, withstood the wet flower cave, where it was ground and rubbed as seductively as possible, Su Man pouted slightly, closed her eyes, and prevented those provoked desires. seen by men.

A shallow top, the huge and proud yīn stem has penetrated more than half of its head.

Su Man opened her eyes and looked at Su Yan's sexy and charming profile. There were dense drops of water on the man's forehead, which looked like beads of sweat.

"I love your father." Su Man was ashamed and did not answer the man's question directly.

Seeing that Su Yan didn't push in any more, Su Man simply moved towards him with small steps, sucking the charming meat in the tender hole, holding the front of the gui's head and sucking, and ate all the rou sticks with a "guji".

The man groaned, as if he was greatly stimulated, felt her effort to cater, pinched the girl's smooth shoulders, and endured a great desire, "You will be hurt, Manman."