4. Ripped (H)

Su Man's erotic voice was a deadly aphrodisiac for Su Yan, and Su Man's small body next to the man trembled even more.

Of course Su Yan knew what she wanted, and he had already endured it to the extreme, but why didn't he want to jump in and do it hard in her body, until she softly apologized, until she could not stop crying, until the deepest part of her body. He said he would never dare to make trouble again.

Bring her to an orgasm and squirt out the cum that's been buried for years.

Thinking of this, the man's eyes were red, and the strength of his subordinates became ruthless. He squeezed one more long finger in, ruthlessly clamped the quivering flesh bead, and twisted it hard.

Su Man cried out, her body twitched violently like an electric shock, and then slumped to the man's chest, as if not satisfied with her father's malicious provocation, she also bit his chest muscle in revenge.

Su Yan roughly tore off the wet panties, picked up her soft and snow-white body, placed her on the dark green bed, and then covered her.

To cao her, his daughter's panties should be torn by his own hands.

Su Yan's hands were covered with wet greasy fragrance, and he decisively inserted his middle finger into a tight soft hole.

The girl under her was already wet, but she was too small and tight.

She had already lost her strength, her legs were unable to close together, and when she couldn't get rid of the coolness brought by being close to the air, a hard object suddenly appeared in her body.

It was Dad's fingers twitching wantonly in the tender pussy of her leg, the more he stirred, the deeper he penetrated.

"No more...enough...enough." Su Man cried with a soft nasal voice.

"Enough?" He was reluctant to even blink his peach blossom eyes. He took in the breathtaking beauty under him and breathed heavily, "Dad has not called you enough yet?"

I don't know who swore to find ten men.

Su Man was wronged, "Dad is a big bad guy."

She was almost naked, but he still looked ascetic, not even taking off his pants.

"Close your eyes..." Su Yan tore off the last piece of cloth on her daughter's body and greedily bit the little breast bag on her chest.

Su Man screamed emotionally, hugged his father's head, and inserted his fingertips into his slightly wet black hair, his body reacted violently.

The man was frantically biting and licking her curds^, obviously she was already trembling softly, and the man bit the bright red point wickedly.

Su Yan thinks that the crazy person is probably himself, and the villain under his body is his biological daughter, but she is so tender and soft everywhere, so that he wants to kiss and suck everywhere.

Su Man was so embarrassed that she was about to faint. She didn't need her father to say to close her eyes, and her eyes were already hazy with tears.

She closed her eyes to remember the feeling of the frenzied, searing waves where she had been kissed and caressed by her father.

Desires and passions, and the gurgling, sticky fluid that came out of her body, had been brought to her by Daddy, not by any other man.

Seeing her obediently closing her eyes, Su Yan picked up the tie that had just been pulled to the ground, wrapped Su Man's wrists in a few strokes, grabbed her thin white ankles and dragged her daughter to the head of the bed. Imprisoned on the railing at the head of the bed.