7. Runaway (H)

The girl bit his collarbone hard.

Su Yan's eyes sank, and a long and powerful arm passed through the bend of her legs and hugged her horizontally.

in the villa.

The black ink embossed door slowly closed, but the man pressed the girl against the cold door frame as if ruthlessly, and the pink lips like Longsa gems were directly blocked.

"Well......"

The falling kiss used a lot of strength, and it seemed to be mixed with hostility. The girl's waist was completely surrounded by the man's arm, and every inch of the girl's silky skin was incredibly soft, making him close to the edge. Lose your mind.

This kiss, from the initial shallow taste, became more and more simple. Su Man kissed for the first time and was almost suffocating. He only felt that his father's kiss was too domineering.

But she loves it.

She is like a timid and greedy chipmunk, who wants to steal food and is cowardly, but today the food came to her door.

She opened her lips slightly, trying to use her pink tongue to lick her sexy thin lips that Xiao had thought about countless times.

As soon as the man felt her relaxation, he panted hotly, took advantage of the situation, wrapped his lips around her small mouth, and forcefully pried open her white teeth, catching her dishonest little soft tongue and dancing with him.

The roses are in full bloom, and the pink clouds are all over the sky, and in front of his baby, they are all overshadowed.

Perhaps destined, there will be deadly and violent madness, uncontrolled, uncontrollable.

Their tongues were still entwined and pecked.

The more the man kissed, the deeper the kiss, the voice of the mouth exchanged almost made the girl ashamed, and at the same time tickled the most hidden strings in her heart. He didn't leave her any room for his kiss, and gave her a kind of imminent desire. The suffocation of drowning in water.

Su Man's body was soft. She had never experienced such a hot kiss at all, and she wouldn't even take a breath. She passively endured the obedient and possessive kiss, and her heart almost jumped out of her chest.

"No...don't..." Her little face flushed, she managed to find a space for ventilation, and spit out a sentence.

The man smiled hoarsely, and the kiss went from lingering and deep to long and affectionate.

The two cross necks like swans.

"Are you afraid?" The man put his hot lips on her shoulder, "Dad lost control."

He thought he was taking a step back, but he unexpectedly released a demon that was too far ahead.

Su Man's feet were so soft that she could not fall by relying on his grip. She shook her head with tears in her eyes, "Not afraid."

She stood on tiptoe tremblingly, hooked the man's neck, puffed up her swollen lips, and continued to peck and kiss his cheeks, the dark sideburns, the peach blossom eyes, the straight bridge of the nose, and finally the thin lips, not anywhere. Let go.

Su Yan suddenly frowned, his eyes were like falcons, making Su Man tremble slightly.

"Manman knows it's wrong." She cried again, in the mentality that she could be forgiven by taking advantage of it and buying a good one.

Totally a squeamish, willful and rebellious child.

Su Yan took a deep breath, stretched out her hand to cover her bright eyes, and didn't want her to see her uncontrollable embarrassment, "Baby don't cry, if you think it's a disgusting nightmare, then remove it from memory. Dig it out, okay?"