004

THE SPARKS!

THE SPARKS!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

THE SPARKS HOUSE: CINCINNATI, OHIO
November, 1983

And there you have it, that was the beginning of this crazy story that happens to be me life. Shocking, isn't it, I bet you have so many questions to ask me and I promise I'll get to them all.

Some of you may be thinking why would I be telling you all this well I'd hardly been able to talk about that time in my life, about my escape, losing my sister and my best friend in one day....

But I know that's not what you want to hear, you all want to know about the After, now you know about my past you want to know all about my present, about what happened after I was picked up by the Sparks family.

After that very important and life changing day in Indiana, the day I had escaped the lab and simultaneously bumped into a new family a new home.

Tray and Alana did drive me to the police station, in-fact they were hell-bent on it. The thing is, when we got to the station, there were no records of me, no birth certificate, Hospital records, missing person report. It was as if I wasn't a real person, as if I was a ghost.

No one knew who I was or what to do with me.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───

Jordan's POV
Hawkins Police Department
1980

Gently sitting on the light, brown leather seats; I couldn't help but watch as my mind wandered, thrusting memories of both Elle and Cameron to the front of my mind. My eyes glazed as I thought of them and yet, I didn't try to stop the visions as they blocked out the mixture of muffled yelling and speaking coming from the adults on the other side of the room.

I didn't know what had happened to cause the yelling. I assumed they were talking about me but how they had begun such a lengthy argument was seriously beyond my understanding.

We had arrived, at the so called, police station no more than thirty minutes ago. Once I had felt the screech of tyres against the gravel, my heart began to pace. I knew I was going to meet new people, people that may want to hurt me. Nonetheless Tray and Alana ushered me into the station, pulling me towards an old brown desk that reminded me of the tables we would seat on in the rainbow room. As I stay down they demanded that a "Chief Hopper" would talk to them.