Doctor Sasuke's Lovely Idol

Cr: to the rightful owner

Hello guys!!!
I know, I know I said I would update this story, like, days ago. It's typical, whenever I set a date to do something, it always gets messed up with other things getting in the way. 😅 Well, anyway, here is the over 18000 words story! I enjoyed writing this story so much and even researched the injury mentioned in the story (which I hardly do, but realized it adds more to the story). This was supposed to be my Valentine's Day gift for all of you who still stayed, so I hope you enjoy it as much as I did though it has past the date.

Enjoy!

                             〰️〰️🏥🏥🏥〰️〰️
The sun peeking behind the tall buildings of Konoha city did not provide that much warmth in the mid-winter. On the busy road, citizens still wore heavy coats and walked with their hands in their pockets to keep themselves warm. Even the one who usually prefers mild weather than humidity and hot summer regretted deciding to walk to his appointed location instead of sitting in the warm and cozy seat of the company's van as always.

''God, the sun did not even help a little.'' The lips covered by a black mask beneath the warm woolen red scarf muttered upset. He had thought the sun would have at least given him some warmth, if not much. It was already a week into January, so, why is it still this cold? While muttering to himself and lost in his little world for a very fleeting moment, something he didn't expect happened as he bumped into a tall figure who walked out of a café.

''Oh god!''

''...'' The only thing that appeared between the dark green woolen cap and the white scarf was a pair of sharp eyes that watched the one who bumped into him. He could sense from the exclamation and the widened blue eyes that the other was very startled to have caused the incident.

''Oh my god, I am so so sorry!'' The owner of the red scarf and gray woolen cap exclaimed once again when he saw the coffee that gave such a refreshing morning feeling had spilled on the black coat and hand of the one he bumped into. He quickly took the plastic cup from the other's hand, worried it might burn those blushed slender hand that wasn't even wearing a pair of gloves.

''...'' The one who was robbed of his coffee, even though there wasn't much left, watched the other throwing it into the recycle trash bin provided in front of the café baffled. Seeing the other one being anxious and busy with himself, he even forgot the anger he felt for being bumped and having his hand burned with the coffee or his coat that was dirtied.

''I... I will buy you a new one. Also, can I pay for the laundry for your coat?'' The blue-eyed directed his feet toward the café but only to look at the other's hand as he realized amid his messy mind that he should take a look at it first.

''Oh my God, they are so red! I burned your hand.''

''... You have said those words repeatedly, the oh my god.'' The owner of the coffee did not understand himself either, he isn't someone who would remark something like that so casually to a total stranger, but he just did that. Maybe because he wanted to tease the one being anxious, mm, maybe.

''Ah, it just happened. Heh.'' The one being teased scratched his head, and if his face wasn't covered by those many layers of clothes, maybe the one who teased would have seen a blush on those cheeks.

''Here, put these on you.''

''...'' The one who got his hand burned, even though it wasn't that badly, watched the other putting a pair of black gloves for him after pulling them off of their hands. He was about to decline the offer when a ringtone sounded, interrupting him from his intention.

''Yes?'' The owner of that catchy ringtone was none other than the one who just put those warm gloves on the other one. He answered the call at the first signal because he knows who it was from and why.