Return and pratice

After momo was rescued by Izuku and was taken into his acre and telling everyone she is ok she went back to UA and everyone was talking about what has happen at the Usj. People keep asking Momo about where she was at she told them she was at a friend house and luckily for her everyone believe it and left it alone as Aizawa came in he told them about the sports festival that's gonna be coming up in about a couple months (2 months) so they can get more practice with their quirks. As momo thought about practicing her she decided to train with Izuku since she saw how he was able to perfected his quirk within a matter of time so after they got let out shoto wanted to ask her out but she sadly rejected him making him wonder why why she did and as she left.  As momo got out of school she went to her parents house and told them that she's going over to a friends house to train for the sports festival and they were ok with it as she left she went straight to Izuku house which he was there. As the month past both Izuku  and Momo gotten to know eachother and right now Izuku was ready to tell her about his past.

Izuku: hey Momo do you want to know about my past and why I was set to prison?

Momo: I'm intrigued what happened?

Izuku told her about his past and as to why he went threw it she was pissed that he went threw all the hell then when he finally had enough they locked him up for defending himself all she could do was hug him and just stroked his hair as he somehow got calmed down and she realized that he was all worked up.

Momo: don't worry Izu your ok now do not worry about a thing ok.

Izuku: hai and I will come and see you at the festival and remember if you lose or win you have it your best out there ok don't show signs of sadness ok.

Momo: hai and thank you for the advice

As she gave him a kiss on the cheek he blushed along with her and he returned the favor as he kissed her cheek. She left going back home and the next day she went back to school to participate the sports festival as she was at school a little girl ran into Izuku and he looks down to see a little girl wrapped in bandages.

Izuku: oh hello who are you??

?????: Eri you shouldn't be running off by yourself

As Izuku heard that he looks up to see that it was overhaul.

Izuku: (overhaul) excuse me sir is this your daughter!

Overhaul: yes she is she can be a bit clumsy.

As Izuku  sensed something that's not right and and he attacked Overhaul and overhaul had dodged it or so he thought just as he was about to say something blood had sprayed out of his neck and he collapsed to the floor.

Izuku: next time don't lie I can tell from your eyes that you lie and the way she held on let's go Eri.

Eri:h-hai papa

Izuku:(papa huh? At least I can do better then that dirt bag I call father)

As he took her back to his home he patched her up and cleaned her and he heard a voice that called out to him.

Momo: Zuzu are you here?

Izuku: Yes I'm in the bathroom and come Eri let's dry you up ok.

Eri: hai

As momo came in she saw Izuku with Eri with a towel and she gave him a look.

Momo: give me a reason to not call the police?

Eri: papa saved me from a bird looking man and he did it with ease.

As Momo looked at Izuku and see the blood that was on his hands and she see that she's telling the truth and let out a sigh.

Momo: next time tell me if your going to do this so I won't suspect that you abducted a child.

Izuku: hehehe sorry I should've said something before.

Momo: it's ok do you have something to eat?

Izuku: yea but why?

Momo: remember my quirk?

Izuku had to remember them he remembered that her quirk is creation and she needs to use her lipids to make her quirk happen.

Izuku: do you need it now or after?

Momo: after

Izuku: ok but wha are you gonna do?

Momo: making clothes for her what else?

Izuku: fair enough.

Eri: papa is that mama?

Both blushed that she asked that.

Izuku: (his nervousness took over) yes

Momo blushed more then she normally was and had steamed coming out

Momo: I I mean I don't mind (this is not the best way for me to get near Izuku but maybe it is me and him have been close since we met)

Izuku:(I'm glad she doesn't mind and she's so pretty when she blushes she's definitely the mom type especially to this adorable little thing) oh I almost forgot what's up throw month is the sports festival why your here?

Momo: oh right I wanted to know if your still going to see it in the stadium.

Izuku: of curse at least I have a plus one with me to go right Eri?

Eri:hai

As the 3 left and went to UA Izuku wore a mask so no one can recognize him and left with Eri to go take a seat but before Izuku left momo grabbed him and took his mask and kissed him as he kissed back.

Picture not mines

As he returned it they broke it.

Momo: I love you *whisper* Zuzu.....we'll talk about this afterwards

Izuku:*blushing under the mask* o-oh ok

As momo ran off she didn't know that her friends was watching and they teased her not even questioning and she blushed and told them he is her boyfriend and Eri is their daughter. Izumi looked at the boy as if she knew him but she shrugged it and walks off. As both Eri and Izuku made it to their seats everything started just as canon and mostly everything was the same Izumi winning the first obstacle Shoto winning the second and now it was the third but before it was the champion match someone made a portal and he stepped out that made everyone scared and it was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

AFO

That's the end of this chapter till next time izumomo lover out