Escape and USJ

Izuku: so you came for me huh?

????: I only did it because he wanted me too now go before the guards come.

Prison: y-yea man I'll tell the guards I know nothing of what has happened.

As izuku looked at him and nodded and he left sitting up with the mysterious person. Earlier when everything happen a certain girl made it home from a different school that wasn't Aldera high she turned the tv on and saw the news.

News: this just in a kid that was at this school he attacked another student for no reason and he is being set to go to prison. Ma'am is there anything you would like to say to the student who attacked your child?

Mitsuki: yes I just hope he rots quicker in that place for attacking my son as he did nothing to him.

????:( I doubt that he did nothing because he wouldn't just attack anyone but what do I know I haven't seen him before)

News: excuse me sir do you know who that boy who attacked was?

Bakugo:(scared to say his name)

Katsumi: his name is Izuku or school shanker since he wants to do that to my brother making him afford for no reason.

News: explain what has happen why did he do it?

Katsumi:(lying) My brother was trying to be nice to nice and he being out a knife and started swiping him with it hitting him every which way we tried to help him and pull him off but he was to strong I say that cause he's probably hates us because we have quirks and he doesn't.

????:(ok she's lying I can tell from her face that she is)

News: what about you 2 pros why is your son or your ex son Izuku attacking these people?

Inko:(faking) I-I-I don't know what cake over him he is a nice boy we gave him everything he wanted I don't see why he would do that (good job Aldera for having him off of our backs)

Hisashi:(faking) we were good parents to him if only he had a quirk.

????:(so their faking because he doesn't have a quirk and they all treat him badly but sadly I can't do anything to help him but I got to say the picture of Izuku was cute don't worry my darling one day you will get out of that hell hole)

With Izuku

Izuku:( I don't know who he is but whoever he worked for I'm glad that he helped me out)

As he got away far as possible he hear sirens goes off and he left to not be seen. He hoped in the river to get his scent off of him and he took it to see a well know house.

 He hoped in the river to get his scent off of him and he took it to see a well know house

Izuku: how convenient that there's a house here and it looks like no one there.

As he went there he slowly walked up the stairs until he made it to the door as he easily opens the door he sees that no one was inside and he checked over the place to make sure and he finished knowing there's no one there but he did find himself a weapons cache full of guns and ammunition an a blacksmith workshop.