Kep1er Yujin - Rest, Love

Genre: fluff

"Rest well, my dear love. You have worked hard today." You watched her as she rested beside you, stroking her hair gently and caringly.

Being a leader to eight while working as an idol has been taking a toll on her. With their extremely busy schedule, back-to-back promotions, and various shootings, she made sure to give her one hundred and ten percent in everything she did and brought out the best in her members.

"I'm really proud of you," you whisper. She is just as beautiful even while sleeping.

You have been there throughout the years. During the many years in the industry, you have watched her steady growth as an idol. All those years back, you had never expected her to be where she is now, but your love and support never wavered.

"You deserve everything in the world." You lay down beside her, recharging for the following day.

You can only wonder how you ended up with the greatest girl in the world. No lottery winner can compare to how lucky you are to have her. She is your everything. "And you are my everything," she whispers. You look each other in the eye, share a loving smile, and pull her closer to you.

"Good night, my dear. Know that I will always love you."