❤️DETERMINATION❤️

Start from the beginning

Phantom Papyrus side, as he than spoke out.

"I WAS AFRAID YOU SAY THAT. BUT EVEN SO, DO NOT LET YOUR GUARD DOWN, BROTHER, ESPECIALLY WHEN AROUND THAT HUMAN."

Sans than spoke out.

"Don't worry, bro, I don't plan on it. I'll make sure that the kid will regret ever trying to do a RESET to me, behind my goddamn back."

The Phantom Papyrus nodded, as Sans than leaned against the tree, his eye sockets closed, as he felt the breeze of snow against his bones. But as he did, he heard a small-high pitched voice call out to him, aggressively.

"HEY! Smiley trashbag wake up!"

This made Sans eyes snapped shut, as he than looked down, and he saw that Flowey was here, looking up at him with an annoyed expression.

And Sans was not happy, as he spoke out

"Ah, you. Never thought I would see you again, weed. Well now...What are you doing here?"

Flowey took a deep breath, as he than dropped a bombshell on Sans, of what it is that he is about to hear.

"It's Chara...He's got Frisk."

This made Sans' eyes widened. But that is impossible, that kid had been killed by Sans. But than he remembers, the warning he gave to Frisk, about some side effects that could happen, and not very nice one at all. His right eye and left eye flared red and purple, as he glared down at Flowey, menacingly, and he than spoke to him.

"Why are you even telling me this?"

Flowey than looked to the side, as he than spoke one to Sans.

"Don't get me wrong... I still hate you. But none of us would survive if they get control over the timeline."

Sans' eyes were covered in shadows, but Flowey can tell that he is very, very pissed, at the fact that Chara is back. But Sans smiled, as he whispered to Phantom Papyrus.

"Seems like we get to have even more fun with the kid, huh?"

Phantom Papyrus smiled, his red eyes gleamed with malice, as he spoke out.

"TIME TO MAKE THAT HUMAN SUFFER VERY BADLY."

Sans than raised his head, as his eyes glowed, before he than spoke out.

"Let's go."

He than snapped his fingers, and teleported both himself and Flowey to the True Lab, because that is the only place Chara would being Frisk to for one reason.

When the both of them teleported to the True Lab, there stood Chara, watching the process, as he than turned around and saw both Flowey and Sans, as Chara smiled. He than made black liquid appear around the Extractor, as he than spoke.

"How cute... This will be interesting. We got a comedian, a traitor...and a "megalomaniac"."

Sans smiled cruelly at Chara, as he than spoke out.