Chapter 01

"Lisa, darling I'm going, you have to be careful with my daughter, okay... I told nanny to do some more work than usual... I'll try to come as soon as possible okay..."

"Alright Kim... you too go carefully... I will watch our daughter and be careful... Besides, a month is not a long time... You can always call me... Ah, you have to take the food and medicine on time okay.."

"Okay honey... Jisoo darling appa is going, you have to be careful with your mom, okay... study hard and don't miss school okay... Don't talk too much with the boys... Be careful... I I will come soon... As soon as I come, let's all go on a trip together for about two weeks..."

"Ok Appa... Be careful and come back... I'll wait for you Appa..."

Jissoo said and pecked mr. Kim's forhead... Mr. Kim had to go to America for business work for about a month... Although he wanted to take his wife and daughter with him, Kim, who prioritized Jisoo's education, decided to go alone...

Both Lisa and Jisoo, who were watching Kim's car going out of the gate from the yard, came inside the house and called Nanny to close the gate...

"Omma, I'm going to sleep. I'm tired from school...Wake me up when it's time for dinner..."

"Okay darling..."

When Jisoo said that and went to his room to sleep, lisa sat on a sofa in the living room and watched TV with boredom...

______________________________

Since English is not my first language, there may be many mistakes in this... If there are any mistakes, tell me and I will re-edit them...

Vote, comment and share...

Dev1l_queen🥀