Chapter two: "my adorable little students"

I wasnt sure. He wasnt there.

I waited for another second. He still hadnt shown. Ugh, I knew I couldnt trust him. How idiotic of me. Why do I trust people? I think its human, but im.. ugh, I cant risk someone reading this.

Make your assumptions, I dont care. You dont know who I am, anyway.

B̸̩̰͕̙͈̏͛̒̐̽â̸̠̋c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝k̴̼̺̤̗͒͐͊͜ͅ ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝, w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜â̸̠̋l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑p̸͕̗̃̔́͑́͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ m̶̜̍̄è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒â̸̠̋s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝â̸̠̋ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠ō̵̝̭͙̊ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝h̸͎̲͍̉̉͊̈́̓̕͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘s̷̠͕̪̥͐̌.

The room was crowded, well thats mainly because everyone was squishing in to see what was happening on the orb in the middle of it all.

Right now, all the jounin senseis were hunched over looking at the third hokages.. glass? Crystal? Orb thing, and they wanted to know what was happening in the image projected in the orb.

"Wait hold up- Kakashi is that our third student?" Y/N asked as she pointed to a pink haired newly graduated genin in the orb.

"It would seem so, Sakura Haruno. Shes from a civilian family and is the top kunoichi."

Sakura was currently fighting with her blond haired Yamanaka friend, about who would sit next to Sasuke.

"Awww my little student has a crush on her! Thats so adorablee!" Y/N said squealing and shaking Kakashis arm that had just happened to be the closest one nearby.

"SHE PUSHED MY STUDENT!" Y/N said with the absolutely most flabbergasted face ever. "Im killing her..."

"Ah, but Y/N you cant kill our student now, can you?" Kakashi said the most infuriating eye smile ever. Seriously, she wanted to punt him.

"Now, why wouldnt I be able too? Im a jounin, I can cover that up real easy."

"Well, if Sakura Haruno is ever reported dead, we know who did it." Kakashi said to the Hokage who seemed so done with this shit, he knew he shouldve just let Kakashi wing it and like send Y/N out of the village for a bit again or something.

"Most promising new student, Sasuke Uchiha. Is that him?" A random Jounin asked as the orb focused in on his face.

"Yes, hes the one." The hokage replied back.

"Hes the only survivor left from the Uchiha clan." A black haired jounin with red eyes said.

"Thats right." The hokage replied back.

Y/N heard Kakashi 'hm.' from beside her.

Suddenly, a loud snort sounded from the tallest one in the room. (a/n: yes ur taller than asuma, hes 6 ft 3, y/n is 6 ft 5 in her platforms, why? bc i love tall women)

"Y/N, are you alright?" The tall Sarutobi asked from where he was behind her. "Ah yes, this just reminds me of past experiences." The part where Sasuke and Naruto just made out accidentally had happened.