Before i continue

I'm going to show class s candidates and want your opinion

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka

Sakayanagi Arisu

Ryuen Kakeru

Kushida Kikyou

Kanzaki Ryuji

Katsuragi Kouhei

Ibuki Mio

Yamada Albert

Shina Hiyori

Hashimoto snek Masayoshi

Kouenji Ryosuke

Ichika Amasawa

Kamuro Masumi

Hirata Yosuke

Karuizawa kei

Quick background

Ayanokoji, has more freedom and attended middle school with permission of his father.

On the first day he sees ryuen beating up a guy in the alleyway , and become bros ( ill go into detail in future parts).

Ichika is classmate who knows about the white room , same personality.

Hashimoto just tag along with the boys one day since he knows Arisu and Arisu knows Kiyotaka.

Kouenji is the son of his dad business partner ( the only thing that came to mind )

Hiyori was in the library club with Arisu and kiyotaka, Hiyori knows Kamuro.

Katsuragi was Kamuro's classmate and sometimes hanged out with Hashimoto and Kiyotaka.

Albert joined the group in their 3rd year and dragged Ibuki with him.

They saw Ryuji reject a girl and he just jumped in  however he doesn't katsuragi , hiyori or kamuro.

Kiyotaka saved Kei from bullying and now she has a crush on him

Yosuke got some advice by Kiyotaka and Kakeru so they on good terms.

They were in the neighbouring middle school to kushida so they only heard tiny rumors about her,kanzaki knew the whole story but found it irrelevant so he never told them (he doesn't know her name or face).

If there is someone you want added or gone pls tell me so I can change it before I upload the next part or I can modifications as the story goes on.

Byeeeeeee