" Go back to your room, I'll send some maids to bring you some food to eat, '
   " But i just- ' i was trying to convince him that it's rather fine! I'm full but he still insisted.

  " Your thin, Everyone might think that the youngest of the De Loras household is been abandoned by the family, we don't want to hear that. So you should eat alot. " After saying that he left me all alone in the living room as i just sat quietly on the Couch speechless.

What did i just hear?
The family doesnt want to let others see that the youngest of the De Loras family is abandoned, Well. You all did abandoned someone and he is now already dead because of your family's negligence.

Everything that somehow came out from their mouth is toxic to me, i wonder why.

It might be Because i love my character to much, that the original Eirwen and I started to understand or share connection about our life.

" this life is so sickening. ' i mumbled as i place my arm on my face. Trying to calm my ranging chest like volcano.

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

I was walking alone on the hallway, and was about to head back to my own bedroom as I suddenly heard someone talking inside the room that i just walk passed by.

  " Are you crazy! ' it was Draven's voice

" It was his mother, she left that promise before she died, we can't do anything about it, since she and i already had an agreement that I'll do anything what she said." And that bastard father??

I slowly sneak back and take a little peek on the door that was slightly open, i can't see the entire thing that was happening inside the room, but I can clearly hear the entire household de loras are in this very meeting.

What are they talking about??..

    " But we can't let that young child go on that dangerous place darling..' i hear my stepmother talk as she was trying to force father to change his mind.

  " Right father, i do agree what mother just said, it's too young for him to go out there. In addition he can't even protect himself, what if something happens to him " Akeldama too? What the hell are they even talking about?

  " Yes! Brother is right father, we can't let Eirwen go to the deserted snow where beast and creature's lives! I will never agree to this! Eirwen is just Ten years old and just like brother akeldama just said! He can't protect himself! "

   After he said that, that makes my heart beat even faster, is that bastard throwing me away??

  That can't be it, there would be something weird about this, is there something that i didn't knew in this novel?

  I never know about this plot, where Eirwen was taken in the deserted snow where he was isolated in there, with beast and creature's, what on earth is he thinking?!

  And what promised? I didn't knew about promises let alone his own biological mother! Did the Novel suddenly got triggered because I wasn't following the Original story?!

Damn it... Why did it turned out like this...!

━━━━━ • ஜ • ❈ • ஜ • ━━━━━

Third person POV

After the discussion of the whole family was done, some parties got upset and irritated by their father's decision but they can't do anything about it, since it's already been settled, as they left the room.