Pov:u are in an Argument with ur Mother and u decided to talk back, mock he

Pov

I'm so mad at my mom right now that we're having a fight. We just scream and throw things around. All because my mother brought another guy home with her. She goes to the bar grabs one goes home has sex and then she looks for the next one but she never even thinks about me! No matter how many times I want to spend time with her or give her money, she takes advantage of it. And now she brings such a guy who almost raped me, the worst thing is that she didn't do anything. She's just sitting there watching us but luckily I was able to kick his ass. And now she's pissed that I defended myself. "How dare you talk to me like that!" screams my mother and throws a vase at me. I dodge quickly. "How dare I! You come here every day with a new guy! And if that's enough, he almost raped me!" I shout back but I don't throw because I don't want to hurt her physically. "You ungrateful child! I gave birth to you, show me some respect!" she replies in a very deep and loud voice. "Me ungrateful? I took care of you when you drunk jamming outside, gave you my money for what I worked hard for and for what? That you can grab new guys!" It went on like this, but at one point she went too far. "WHY DID I HAVE YOU! I WOULD HAVE NEVER HAVE YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE. IF YOUR FATHER WHERE HERE YOU WOULD LIVE WITH HIM, SO UNGRATEFUL AND GREEDY, YOU WERE NEVER SATISFIED WITH ME. THAT'S WHY YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS! FUCK OUT OF MY LIFE YOU BITCH!! MY LIFE WAS HELL BC OF YOU" she yelled so loud that even the neighbors could hear. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Her expression softens as she realizes what she just said. She wants to approach me but I keep my distance. "So you say your life was hell? Oh all that I did to try to undo it. All of my pain and all ur excuses, I was a kid but I wasn't clueless. Someone who loves u wouldn't do this. All of my past, I tried to erase it, but now I see, would I even change it?" And the last thing I heard was a shoot and everything went dark.