Pov: you see your ex-bestfriend chatting bad behind ur back.

Y/n's Pov;
Jace and I are walking to the Cafeteria. He and I are friends about 2 Months now. And if im honest it was the best decision i could've ever choosen because latley i struggelt with my Mental Health again and he tried evrything that i didnt do sth dumb. Im  proud to say  that im clean from Self Harm for 1 Month and 2 weeks. But my Mood changed when we walked into the eating hall. Samantha my Ex-Best friend plus Ex gf was there. We dont get along at the Moment. I told her i wasnt confortable that she talkes bad about people. Well after that she got mad and after a LONG argument or should i say fight? We or I decided that i was going to break up. And here we are now.
Jace and I walked past thats when i heard her say "yea and u know what rlly funny, y/n says she has Depression and suffers from Slef Harm. She told me that she has an Ed but honestly it was probally only a show and act so that *I* would feel bad for her. Well i think she's a bad friend and a really bad Partner in a Realeationship. I mean Cmmon Really an Ed? She eats normal, "

I needed to fight back tears. I wanted to punch her so bad but i couldnt otherwise i would be expelled and thats really the last thing my Parents and I needed. Luckely Jace saved me from there and pulled me over behind a Wall. He huged me as thight as possible. Thats when i let ut all out. Evyrthing that got stuck over the last few weeks.
I mumbled into his shirt. He just strocked my Head. And said sth like  "shhhh " or "its okay i got ya "
After a while i looked up, my eyes werent that read but u still could see i cried. With a shaky  voice i said
"Who was the girl by her side ? " Without waiting for an awnser from him i said "i was the girl by her side" Thats when i broke down in tears. It got to much. It needed to has an end. Jace let got of me but stilled looked at me with worries written in his eyes. I exuced myself and went to the bathroom. I went into one of tha cabins and got my razor out.  One was bc i was a wreck. The second one bc i dont deserve Jace. And the third bc i trusted her. The last one on the left hand was so deep that i started to loose really much blood. I gave the razor from my right hand inro my left and did the same. Three normal cuts and the last one so deep that it couldnt stop bleeding. Slowly i got out of the toilets. dizzyness over hitt me. I fell straight onto the floor. The last thing what i heard was Jace his voice calling for help. While he did that he carried my out. Blood still ran down my hands. I drifted in to sleep, the white light was so bright but at the same time so comforting. "Stay with me y/n cmon, pleas i need ya " ......