drinks section 🥤

Samatoki and Ichiro goes to the drinks section. Why? Wait dont cut me off agai- "You want drinks tonight?" Samatkoi asked,
"Sure! I can't have way to much, so maybe some drinks for beginners?" "Pfft- there is no such as beginner alcohol!
C'mon, let's have some cocktails!" As Samatoki drags Ichiro over to the drinks that cost like... a lot......
They run over to the other side of the drinks section.

They then see Sasara and Rosho buying a lot of drinks, enough to make you puke!!! Sasara starts it off with "Oh! Hello sir's! How are you doing this lovely afternoon? Want some alcohol too?" "-Sasara! You can't just offer them alcohol as your first offer-" Rosho interrupts, "Oh! Hello Sasara!!! Hi Rosho, not the first time huh?" Ichiro says.

"Oh.. hey Sasara. Been a while." Samatoki says. "Aha! Samatoki! Why so serious? Are you a guard dog for Ichiro?
Are you... Samadoggie?" "Haha. Very funny Sasara... Shut the fuck up." Samatoki replied. Ichiro asks, "hey, can we have some alcohol recommendations? I just wanna try something out!" "Aha!~ You see Ichiro, if I were to recommend then I would give you a long long long long long, LONG list! So... Are you sure?" "Yup. I think I can handle some drinks! Just... Go a bit easy on me, alright?"
"Of course!"

Sasara goes ahead and looks for the strongest tasting alcohol, good for cocktails. "Sasara, don't you think this type of alcohol is safe for Ichiro? He is new to drinks like this.." Rosho said. "Safe? Rosho. Your talking about alcohol, what do you think it is? Do you think there's a alcohol made for kids? I don't think so." "You have a point... Just don't pick out... That alcohol." but since Sasara is a total clown he picks that alcohol anyway

"Here, how about you try this? Totally beginner friendly!" "Ooh.... looks nice-" "Sasara! Last time that made me puke, please don't give him that shit!" Samatoki said, "It's not that bad! Just a drop of alcohol for the boy's tongue?"

Ichiro steps back for a bit, he accidentally falls on someone's chest, he gets up and turns around, "Gah! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean too-" he turns his head up at who he fell on, turns out it was Rei.
"D- ..dad?" Rei lifts his hand up, revealing a gallon of milk. "Finally got the milk I promised."
"WHAT TOOK YOU 15 YEARS?!" ichiro yells.

He starts shaking, with Samatoki grabbing his shoulder and running out of section.
"Ichiro. They are gonna give you the strongest alcohol in the world, now if you see Sasara-"
"SAMA!!!! Whyd you run? Just let me give him the alcohol, it's not that bad! It tastes good with this one too!~"

"SASA! STOP!!! YOUR SO FAST- JJUST GIVE HIM... *pants* tthe other......" Rosho nearly collapses, Rei had to lift him up from the floor, Rei says to Ichiro "Hmm... I see now, your picking out alcohol now? Your such a big kid now."
Ichiro grabs Samatoki, "Yeah maybe we SHOULD run."

They leave Doitsutare hompo for themselves, they notice a lot of noises in the toys section but it dosent sound like children, so like any normal person, they decide to go see them.

~♡~

a/n
samatoki wishes LMFAO

guys I think they like ichiroJust a guess tho 🤭

Just a guess tho 🤭

ok but seriously this IS INSANE
LIKE- FOUR NENDROIDS?!??! HOW DAFUCK THEY GOT THAT MONEY FR 😨
I forgot who this was from but they are insane and I hope they give me one of thier ichior nendroids cuz I'm desperate at this point SKSKSKKSKSKSKSK