snacks section 😋 +medical section🥃

Samatoki grabs a cart from the side and start to go to work.
Yall walk in, the first thing that came to mind was snacks/chips !!!!!!!! You walk into the chips section and the first thing you see is... Doppo? "Gah! Samatoki? Ichiro..? Uh.. hi!;; i-im just getting chips))" sajadoggie says "Alright. can I get some Chezy Delights now???" "Ah! Yeah... okay!!!)1£2#*" doppo worryingly replies. Ichiro sees him get at least 3 of them lol
(in mind) "damn... what a fatass..."

You go the other side of the snacks section, samatkoi asks ichigo if he wants snacks, but before they pick anything they see Hifumi getting some Long Choco's, ichiro quickly yells "Hifumi?! Didn't you say you were gonna see a girl?!??!??!" "I-ichiro! Not so loud... anyways, I'm here cause I'm getting chocolates for a *gulp* girl..."

samatkoi joins in saying- "okayyyy... so are you just gonna stand there and talk like a idiot???" "Ah well, it's alright samatkoi. I have some snackies at home." Samatoki whispers back with: "Alright... but you can tell him that he can stay." Ichiro turns at hifumi, "You can stay there. Goodluck on the girl!!! Wish you goodluck so you can bang a hot girl that isn't a psychopath!!&!" "ICHIRO! SHUT YOUR  FUCKIN MOUTH FOR ONCE!!1" hifumi yells back lol. Ichiro and Samatoki leaves the snacks section and leave doppo and hifumi alone.
Doppo comes out saying "So.. did you get your chocolates?" Hifumi replies, "yep! How about you doppopopo? Did you get your stress relieving snacks?" "Uhuh... Goodluck on banging a girl!.." "thanks!!!! But why is everyone telling me goodluck. Isn't it obvious I'm gay?"

doppo slloowwllyy replies... "Wait.. your gay?" "WAIT YOU DIDNT KNOW?-"

Samatoki and ichiro go to the medical section just next to the snacks, they see Jakurai just buying some vitamins. "Oh.. nice to see you two. What brings you here on this lovely da-" "hey you old whore, yknow where the bandages are?" Samatkoi says. Jakurai replies softly with,
"Over there.. And could you not call me a... Uh... whore, please?" "Yeah yeah... just remember that you are one. And make sure your quote-unquote, kids don't get in our way again." "Noted." As they leave Jakurai to be.

Samatoki and ichiro goes to the other side, they see some bandages and pick some out for Jyuto, as a sorry. Cause samatkoi is the kind /j,,,,, they pick them up and leave. Ichiro asks him, "So.. in the car I asked you if you anything happened RECENTLY... is your ankle okay rn? Since jyuto hurt you?" "Oh my ankle is still broken, it just doesn't hurt as much.

------
*KICK*

..
"OW- WHY THE FUCK DID YOU KICK MY ANKLE SO FUCKIN HARD?!" Samatoki yells,  "I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR ANKLE DOSENT HURT AS MUCH!!!" Ichiro exclaimed, Samatoki nearly collapses, he quickly brings him over his feet. "Gah- sorry- I didn't actually know it still hurts. You could have just said that it hurts a little!" "You stupid piece of shit, I did tell you my ankle still hurts! Do you not understand what I'm saying you stupid fuck????"
"YOU DIDNT SAY- ugh.. we shouldn't fight, we are in the middle of a supermarket."
Samatoki slowly replies with "fine... just don't hit me again. I'm gonna have to limp like a idiot because of you now." They walked to the next isle, with ichiro helping him to stand, spoilers, but his foot magically goes back to normal!! Don't ask its just like that lmao