607 - Blocked

Começar do início

Herb: Belpois, listen here! You tell your cousin to let my Sissi go!

Jeremy: Hey, I'm not one to tell people who to date!

Flora: Is he alway like this?

Nicholas: Biig time. I keep things to myself sometimes. He says it, and gets back slaped on the face.

Stella: That's kind of what he gets!

Odd: Hey, Herb, how about you go back to Sissi, and tell her that you just have a crush on her! I think she'll love to dump you on the spot!

Everyone but Herb: Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

Herb: Very funny Della Robia.

Nicholas: Hahahahahaha!!!

Herb: WHAT THE?! Nicholas, you're supposed to be on my side!

Nicholas: Sorry, but it's just to funny! Besides, i think i'm gonna met Patrick, the dude is cool!(leaves)

Herb: You get back here, you idiot looking frick!(chaces after Nicholas)

Jeremy: I don't think that he's gonna get anywhere like this.

Bloom: He won't be believing us like this. Specially when we nead the entire school to believe us. 

Tecna: We have some news! With Mister Fumet back, Daphne finally became our manager! She got us a date for our debute!

Stella: It won't be taking long!

Clone: When will you be on stage?

Roxy: February 22! It's on a Friday, a week before Carnival!

Bloom: We will be doing practices during most of the Week. We have to meet with Mister Delmas, and see if we can use the weekends, and late night to practice in the Gym!

Jeremy: Seems like everything is set, then!

Bloom: All that's left is the Vehicle, an the Believix.

SCREEN TRANSITION - BLOOM

On the Desert Sector, we come to the Cannyon, where the pulsations take us. We reach a larg group of Blocks, who are assembling by Aelita's command. Besides them is an Activated Tower.

 Besides them is an Activated Tower

Aelita: Line up! Assemble!!!

Suddenly, all of the Blocks atarted to assemble. Aelita looked at it, as she used her Power, to connect them all. She then looked at her Creation.

Aelita: You won't even know what's in store for you today, Lyoko Warriors! Mwahahahahaha!!!!

On the park, Herb was going on, not giving a danm about anything else. There seems to be someone following him though. Herb notice it.

Herb: Urgh... WHOS THERE?!

The person came out. Herb was surpised to see the burunet from his class, Naomi with a very worried face.