𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 (part 2)

Start from the beginning

Small, small, small time skip

Viewing room with the Moms( no one's POV)

"I absolutely love the duet, Maddie and Grace are doing," says Mellisa while they watch the two rehearsal, the duet was already looking amazing in just some minutes. "I agree with you Mellisa, I think our daughter work extremely well together," Says Alisha smiling. 

"The only problem I have is that will be competing in the same division, Abby definitely wants Grace and Maddie to win this duet is way more better than the trio," Kelly says looking a bit cross.

Interview with Christi 

I really do agree with Kelly,Abby doing this so my daughter will look bad, cause it's obvious Grace and Maddie are gonna win. I don't hate Maddie and Grace, or their mothers, It's just Abby, and when the trio loses. The only thing our girls will get is a literal barking Abby.

Grace's POV

Ms abby let me and Maddie take break, I absolutely love the dance, It's really fun and I can't wait too see the costumes!

The pink one was for me while the purple one was for Maddie. "Oh My Gosh, I really love these outfits, don't you Ace?" Maddie asked me looking at all the details of dress. "Yeah I really like them," I say nodding my head in agreement.

Time skip

Next Day

No one's POV

It was another normal day at the ALDC, and Melissa was at the front desk. When she saw and old lady and little girl with curly brown hair walking in the door. "Okay, Oh my goodness, Oh yes," Says the lady entering into the building. "Hi! Oh that hand's wet, sorry," says the old lady. "Oh that's okay," Says Mellisa standing up to greet the two. "Hi sweetie,"she says to the little girl who is looking around the place. "Hi," says the little girl. "What's your name," says Mellisa. "Vivi," says the girl. "Hi Vivi," Says Mellisa with a smile. "We want to sign up for classes and we want to do competition," The old lady says as she takes of her shades.

Grace's POV

All of us are in the den,and I'm just reading my book when Kenzie bursts into the room. "Guys I have big news to tell you all," Kenzie says panting. "What is it?" Says Brooke. "So I was basically going to go to talk to my Mom, but then a lady and a girl like my age came and she asked my Mom for the girl to come do dance classes here and go competitions," says Kenzie really fast. "Did you catch what her name was?" asked Nia. "I couldn't  here it well, but it was something like, Bibi, Cici or Vivi," says Kenzie sitting next to her older sister. "I think that's who Ms Abby's been talking to," I say looking up from my book, and all the girls nod in agreement.

Time skip

Next day

Grace's POV

"A five, six, seven eight, one and two," Ms abby instructs us as we go through the group dance. Make sure that your supporting foot is turning out, I want everyone to watch Grace," says Ms Abby. All the girls sit down while I show them what to do.

Interview with Abby

Dawn's daughter was called into my class, for a routine she was picked special for, and she had socks and a T-shirt on," Abby says to the camera.

No one's POV

"I don't care if you're taping, I'm going to kill her," Dawn's Mother says 

Interview with Abby

They were to wear tights and a leotard, I made two other children change into their clothes,because it's acro- we're doing a lot on our knees- and they have to be in their bare feet.

No one's POV

"May I speak to you a minute," Dawn mother says, Opening the door. " No I'm in rehearsal," says Abby sitting down. "I want to speak to you, you don't throw my kid out of class- I paid for class," says Dawn's Mother. "She's not dressed appropriately," Abby says not really caring about this conversation. " I'm looking at every single kid out here Abby! They all look like children , Isn't that crazy, that children look like children! She's dressed appropriately!" She says shouting at Abby. "You're a minister, act like one"," Abby mumbles, but just as loud so Dawn's mother can hear her. 

"Yes, I am a minister! Let's play th Bible game, Abby! When Jesus saw things that were wrong he went after it! And I'll tell you what, you're not gonna do this to my kid!" She says screaming whilst pointing at Abby's face. "Out of the room, out, out" Abby commands her and she backs up to the door. "Regan? Good bye, out, out" Abby demands pointing to the exit. "You're not throwing her out!" Dawn's mother says in disbelief. "Oh yes I am, and you go with her, go! Abby continues, shouting in her face. "No you're not!" "Yes!" They shout at each other going back and forth. "Every week we pout the trash out, go!" Abby says trying to be calm. "Then take yourself out! Cause you're the biggest piece of trash there is!" Dawn's mother says shouting with all her might.

(lil update more will come soon 😉)