𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓒𝓸𝓶𝓹𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓑𝓮𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓼 (part 2)

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

defo not edited 

Grace's POV

"Five, six, seven, eight," Ms abby instructs me and Maddie as we do the leap. "And hip, hip, hip ,hip," and I finish my ending pose. I then look over to see Maddie crying, tears falling from her eyes to her pale cheeks. "Sweet why-why the tears?," Ms abby asks Maddie. "Because my stomach's hurting," Maddie replies Ms Abby. I feel really bad for Maddie. "See that picture?" Ms abby points to Maddie's picture which is on top of the pyramid." That's the position you need to be in, or Grace can take it, You get too emotional, you have to worry about the win, got it, no mishaps. 

"Ok Grace come get ready for the leap with Maddie," Ms abby tells me. As I go infront of Maddie to the leap. " Five, six seven eight, switch," Ms abby instructs me and Maddie. "I think I'm gonna give this part to Grace okay Maddie, even though you are on the top of pyramid, your not doing as good as I wanted," Ms abby told Maddie. I was actually pretty happy, I would be doing it by my self but I was sad for Maddie though.

Next thing I know Mellisa is taking Maddie out of dance practice, because Maddie was to sick.

Time skip

Interview with Abby 

We are only three days away from competition in Phoenix, This week, Maddie, Chloe and Paige are doing a trio in the musical theatre genre, and Grace and Maddie are doing a jazz duet.

Grace's POV

Me, Brooke, Mackenzie and Nia where all in dancers den as, Chloe, Paige and Maddie are learning their trio. "Sooo, Grace do you know what you gonna be doing, in the duet," Nia asks me. I look up from the book I was reading, and looked up to see that all of them where staring at me wait for my answer. "Ummm well I don't really know anything about it yet, so I just gotta wait till Ms Abby teaches me and Maddie," I say answering the question. "Oh ok, I just thought you knew cause there are only 3 more days till competition," says Nia. "Yeah it's gonna be hard only learning it in 3 days," I say a bit worried. When the conversation dies down I go back to reading my book.

Time skip

Chloe, Paige and Maddie walk the dancers den. " Hey Grace Ms Abby said I should get you so we can practice the duet," says Maddie"Okay, I'm coming!"I says putting my bookmark in my book. And head out of the dancers den to start practicing.

"Ok girls, so you guys will be doing fun, energetic jazz duet call Wannabe, and I want you guys to have fun but I want, no need this to be a win," she tells me and Maddie, and we nod our heads in response.