⇶Insane Rains

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

AuthorYeojob

Genres: Action/General Fiction 

Short introduction:  His name is Billy Halang Domingo, a man who had been known as someone to be jolly, basically kind, impressively brilliant, not until his family and himself had been into accident due to his negligence as the police investigation had finally said which led depression and self-condemnation to port in his life. However, it was all planned by Mr. Tan, the known lord of all cocaine Mafias and the agent to control the Philippines as appointed by Ten Horns. "But the horrible thing here is they wanted to control the sheep nation, Philippines, to operate their black agenda..."

He least imagined his life to be dark and sinister but it began when his father encountered the Tan Brothers and killed Black Dragon; he had suffered the retaliation and retribution of meddling with Mr. Tan, that should be for his father.

Could a man like Billy end the evilness of Red Dragon? Or Will he just stay silent and wait until he has lost everyone he loved? Nonetheless, how could justice be in his hands if even the crocodiles of the government had been conniving with Mr Tan?

"Money can blind, sweet talks can be deafen, good deeds can mute. Those are what power and wealth can do."

Mature: yes

Lgbtq: none

Reader: The book INSANE RAINS is a fantastic book portraying how love can help with the struggles of life. The whole book was so well written, and the way yeojob wrote the first chapter ;-; it was so good, it was so satisfying to read. The prologue chapter, I had so many questions and then suddenly I found out it was only a dream. The author was very good at writing the book with this dark mysterious theme.

Chapter 22 fit the theme a little too well it was so good ;-; From the start to end, Insane rains was a total thrill ride. As the book went on the development also started to get better and better.

I seriously loved grace, The description for her was magnificent. Overall, the book was beautiful, Billy’s character was developed beautifully as well as the other characters.

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶