⇶Search

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶

Username:: ASG_JK

Genre:: Fanfiction/Crime Thriller.

Short Description:: Three people are dead, or perhaps, murdered. Anhyun, the sophisticated daughter of the Dean of Incheon International College; was the first to be declared dead on the day when her lover decided to propose. Following that, the rich business tycoon, Lee Yohan, and the Golden Boy of the country, Bumjoon; were murdered one after the other. One could unrelate them until it was proven that the two dead men had some relations to the woman. Although distinguishable as a murder, the law closed the cases and declared them as mere accidents or suicide. However, truth cannot be beholden into the clutches of lie as long as honesty and sincerity exists. Was it all just the steams of winning the game? Or is it a mystery ride on the cradle of death?

Warning- Mature: Extremely. (Gruesome depiction of PTSD, Murder, Cheating. Deals with terrifying acts of the underground world. Trigger note to be taken in consideration.)

Reader:: Okay so the cover was eye-catching for sure but when I read the blurb, I was a little confused, to be honest. Then…I started reading. The first chapter was just…amazing! It made me curious for sure. The plot, characters and dialogues were interesting.
Oh and about the trailer! It was so damn good, it made me curious as to what will happen next. The way the author describes scenes.

I love such books where the author uses nice words and phrases, it makes the readers excited! The chapters made me so damn curious as to what’s next?! And omg!!! Jimin is such a cute brother! I want a brother like him sobs. Ah! Okay then next, The plot was actually very impressive and unique so yup, Added to my library and reading list. Thanks for the hard work, Author!

︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶︶