" Let's go! I wanna cuddle with Lili! " the silver grey haired girl smiled, which she rarely do but since the birth of her little sister, her smile deserves those sparkling (E/C) eyes that shows how happy she is.

' Bronya is always here for (N/N), Bronya will be attending St. Freya Academy soon and Bronya doesn't want to leave (N/N) behind '

⦅✵⦆

" Lili! Roza! Big Sister Seele! " a small voice of a 4 year old is heard throughout the entrance of the orphanage. Ah- an orphanage. . . Seele, Rozaliya and Liliya were abandoned when they were very young. A sad start for them honestly, but they were never sad about it because the orphanage gave them a lot of love that any neglected child would want.

 A sad start for them honestly, but they were never sad about it because the orphanage gave them a lot of love that any neglected child would want

SEELE VOLLEREI
age: 12
Quirk: Veliona

~ Having another personality, Veliona is her alter self, a person who resides within her. She helps Seele's strength and abilities to wield a scythe. In some moments, Veliona controls Seele's body whenever a battle occurs.

+ Born without knowing her parents, Seele grew up in an orphanage along with Rozaliya and Liliya. She met Bronya at the age of 3, when she was saved by her from a car crash.

 She met Bronya at the age of 3, when she was saved by her from a car crash

ROZALIYA OLENYEVA
age: 11
Quirk: Molotov Cherry

~ Molotov Cherry is based on the Molotov Cocktail, which is not really a drink but she created her own drink. Drinking or Eating something related to cherries increases her strength. Another use of her quirk is that she and her twin, Liliya, can merge together to become one person and increase their strength.

+ Born in a humble family, sadly their parents died when they were at the age of 5. At the same age, they entered the orphanage, meeting Seele and Bronya as well. Rozaliya is very caring towards her friends as well, but her tendency to butt into situations, as well as her airheaded behavior tends to get them rather annoyed with her. In trying to help, she unintentionally causes trouble.