. 02

꧁▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰꧂

Playing:

The Simple Things - Michael Carreon

━━━━━━━━●─────
00:00                    03:53  

      ⪨       ▶       ⪩    

. 02

It begins from a mere broken glass cup

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Looks like someone's gonna get scolded by Grandmother

THE eldest twin sweatdropped, seeing the chaotic mess that his twin brother have caused. The room is now full of branches that cracked the walls, hanging vines that bloomed Madagascar Jasmine, and their little sister at the center of the chaos with flowers surrounding her form.

" Oh? Big brother Ayato, is big brother Zxion in trouble? " A young 3 year old girl spoke, her (E/C) eyes held curiosity. The 8 year old twins gulped hard, if only the 2nd twin didn't show off that much, then this would have been avoided.

Zxion frantically hid the branches, along with the flowers that surrounds little (Y/N), much to her disappointment. Ayato pats her (H/C) hair softly before flashing a small smile.

" I know you are sad right now, (N/N), but we might get in trouble if we- "

" What happened here? "

The twins stood there frozen in place, that feminine voice they fear while the youngest ran towards her, adorning a smile on her face.

" Grandmother! " Grandmother Rea or Madam Rea to those who are outside of the family is one of the most feared lady in the (L/N) household. Even though she isn't the head of the family, her husband, Yakeru (L/N), is the current head.

Even though he is the head, let's just say that he too fears his wife but she takes care of the family very well.

Grandmother Rea's eyes inspected the chaotic room that was once a room for art. Her piercing (E/C) eyes looked at the twins who are now sweating nervously. Something about their grandmother's gaze leaves them shaken in fear.

" Ayato (L/N), Zxion (L/N) . . . "

" Ye . . . Yes Grandmother? "