. 00

꧁▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰꧂

Playing:

Story - Kana Nishino

━━━━━━━━●─────
01:30                    03:53  

   ⪨       ▶       ⪩  

. 00

❝ A never ending reincarnation ❞

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

HER eyes opened, seeing her own reflection. A vast wall of mirrors, showing her a girl with (H/C) coloured hair, (E/C) eyes that compliments her face. Upon closer look into herself, she questions who she is or why is she here.

' It feels familiar . . . Have I been here? '

Looking around the place she have woken unto, her hand slowly approach the mirror. It felt so familiar, but why couldn't she remember? She felt so empty, a missing piece is something she needs.

" They'll always find away to shatter you away from your life, my child "

A voice spoke, startling the female as she looks around, hoping to see who have spoken. A faint glow of (F/C) flew down to her until it was Infront of her.

" My child, I'm sorry for failing you again . . . I promise that your endless reincarnation shall end now . . . "

Before she could speak, her body felt so light like she could fly in a moment. Her (E/C) eyes looked at the faint glow until darkness succumbed her once again.

⦅✵⦆

" And she's gone again . . . For many times " A bard sighed, he has failed again . .  Failed to save the one who needed to be saved.

" Paimon feels bad for her, even though Paimon only met her a few times, she deserves a normal life. Aether, you seem down, what's wrong? " A floating child spoke, looking at the blonde boy beside her.

The bard smiled sadly at him, he too felt the way the blonde is feeling right now. She was a lovable person but for who she is, the dark side will always find a way to shatter her again.

" It's always been like this for hundreds of years. Every time she is reborn into a new branch, where she'll be normal, love someone but in the end, she'll be shattered by those who despise her origin " the bard explained, seeing the tears pricking out of the blonde's eyes. It seems like the blonde has surpassed the barrier, a barrier between memories and feelings.

" I guess you remembered your life with her huh . . . We all fell for the same girl but she fell to a wrong fate "

' We'll find away to break your origin, (Y/N) and finally enjoy with someone you truly love '

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I WISH TO SEE YOU BUT I'M WILLING TO WAIT FOR YOU EVEN IF YOU FALL FOR SOMEONE ELSE

〔. 00〕

❝ A never ending reincarnation ❞

COMPLETE