. 03

꧁▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰꧂

Playing:

Don't You Worry Child - Cover: Madilyn Bailey

━━━━━━━━●─────
00:00                   03:53

⪨ ▶ ⪩

. 03

Children of the Orphans

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Big Sister Bronya? Are you going to meet up with Sister Seele?

THE youngest daughter of (F/N) and (M/N) looked at her older sister, the adopted daughter. She packed her bags, inserting a few mini jars of cookies. Her grey eyes met (E/C) ones, how they resemble a beautiful shade of the flowers she once saw.

Bronya nodded, head patting the the youngest's soft (H/C) hair. The smell of (F/S) filled her nostrils, a scent she started to like eversince her little sister is fond of it.

" Bronya is going to visit Seele, Liliya and Rozaliya. Does Little (N/N) want to come with Bronya? " She said, earning an excited nod from her little sister.

(Y/N) quickly grabbed some items in her room before stuffing them in her backpack, she adores her older sister's friends because they taught her a lot of knowledge she starves for . . . and also having fun cuddling with them as they nap together.

Where are Zxion and Ayato? Playing dress up with Grandmother Rea. . . why? Punishment.

Apparently, they messed up the on-going construction of their little sister's garden that would be a gift for her on her upcoming 5th Birthday. Yakeru or the Head of the (L/N) Family, have made the preparations already, while her parents, (F/N) and (M/N), are quite busy dealing with the invitations.

The day of her 3rd Birthday, she was introduced to the public. Everyone either adored or grew jealous of her.

Some are grateful but some are doubting her, how is she, the one who broke the curse of the (L/N) Family, can make an impact towards society? Those are the thoughts of people who underestimate a miracle like her.

The negativity never bothered her that much, she is living her best life with her wonderful family and her precious friends.

Why would she be affected? those words mean nothing but a useless way to show your negativity towards the person. She's smarter than that. . . after all. . . the girl experienced worse back in. . . TEYVAT.