"It was a misunderstanding miss, I just got startled "
But would it be really okay that I touched his hand? How would I know if maybe he's dirt conscious?, of course I wash my hands always! He didn't say anything after that, so i'll think that we're fine.

The discussion continued and as if it were a protocol we had quiz after. Despite being a mathematics hater, I scored well, I made one mistake so I came in second to the highest, and of course who would it be but pres Idan kier Carvajal.

I feel like his shadow sometimes, im always behind him, his second guess and if we're a given choices I know he would be picked.

When break time came , I don't have the energy to eat so I remain seated . Math would kill me someday, I rested my head on the arm chair, I closed my eyes for a minute, I think everyone went out already but to my shock he was also still there, sitting comfortably, reading a book and his raven black hair almost touched his eyelashes.

"Uhh..." I didn't know what to say but I do feel the need to talk to him, the silence making me awkward

He look at me, I met his brown hazel eyes for the first time, they were deep and beautiful to look at especially when the natural light hitting his eyes

"What?" Err is he mad? As if he read my facial expression, he clears his throat. "Would you like to grab some snacks?"

I was looking at him dumbfounded "pardon me?" Was it too obvious that im surprised?

"If you want... I can go with you, you look stressed out" I think for a second, isn't it weird to go together? Like we usually seen together on stage and doing some council duties but buying snacks? Well it's not bad though, we've been working together for years and maybe he's just trying to have better communication with me since we didn't talk much if not relation to the council.

"I've been having hard time with math" I admitted

I accepted his idea to get some snacks, but I regret it after, he was walking beside me , everyone... Im not exaggerating when I said they all stopped from what they're doing just after we enter the cafeteria, its a bad idea

I put on my serious look so students would be intimidated to glance, it was effective to some.

"My inspection ba?" A girl said from one of the tables, I walk passed them, trying to survive this attention.

"Ngayon lang tumahimik sa canteen" another person blurted out .

"May nang gulo ba? Sinong nag patawag ng council? Exciting!" It looks like one person cannot keep his comment to himself

"One sandwich and water for me, how about you?" I had to turn to look at him, he is calm and doesn't look unbothered goodness.

"I'll get the same order" I nodded and was about to pay when he handed a paper bill to the cashier

"You don't have to pay for my food" I just said it to mask my sheepish self

"This one's on me, if your not comfortable you can treat me next time to"

Is he saying that there will be next time? Wait are we friends already? So if there's next time, he is willing to tag along ...

"Lets go, lets eat this somewhere quite "I looked at him again, he already got our food on his hand

I don't have a choice but to follow him, I just wanted the crowd to stop eyeing us like were unidentified object.

Tahimik akong kumakain sa tabi niya. He was just drinking water beside me.

I wonder how life would be beautiful if you have a friend, you'll have that significant person in your life that you can share your laugh with. And deep within me I envy those individual who had someone to catch their backs... I'm dying to have one