01

"Haya, pwede bang ikaw muna ang pumwesto sa gate? Hindi ko pa natatapos yung minutes na pinagawa saakin ni press kahapon, siguradong mapapagalitan ako "

Via our student secretary approached me in the corridor, her face looks horror she was always scolding by pres for not finishing our meeting minutes, she's forgetful these days.

I nod at her since I finished my rounds, I was in charge of checking the restrooms both for boys and girls , our policy is effective theres no more vandalism that were seen in the cr.

Via thanked me before she leaves running, I don't have anything to do before the flag ceremony so I decided to proceed in the main gate .

"Where's via?"

I glanced at Patrick our treasurer. He might be wondering why I am here since via and him are in charge in helping the guards checking students id's, haircut/hair color, school tie and socks .

"She have to finish the minutes"

I got the pen from my id lace, I usually put it there so that it will be easy for me grab it, I stoped one of the student and ask her to step aside

"Malas naman si vice yung naka bantay" She said as I was writing her name on the violation slip

"Next time don't wear colored socks" I told her after handling the slip .

She just scoff and leave after that.

"Vice"

I look at patrick

"Bakit?"

"Thank you for covering via"

I just nod at him. After the inspection we all gathered to the ground for the flag ceremony. I lead the national anthem and the president give his closing remarks.

I went back to the office to get my bag . Mathematics is our first subject. I arrived at my classroom exactly when the teacher put her things on the center table, I went directly on my chair

"Haya...please check the attendance " Its not new, aside from being the council Vice President, I'm also known as the teachers secretary. They just love giving me task.

I got my bond paper and write the date and time on the headline , I wrote my name on the first number and I distribute the paper to the person next to me.

Mrs. Cantua hates wasting her time, as the paper was going around, she started to tackle about our lesson for today.

I am not good at math, this subject already drain me for this day even though it hasn't started, just the sound of its name wants me to crawl back on my bed, I tried to listen carefully while taking notes and even follow every detail on how the teacher solved the equation not leaving my eyes on the board, if I just can give up on this subject I would.

In the middle of the discussion, the attendance sheet was past on by the person behind me, I was too focused on Ms. Cantua's discussion that I didn't even bother to look back

I just grab the paper from someone's hand but stopped when I realized what I did

"Im sorry!" Because of my quick response I said it out loud enough for my classmates to notice

Damn! That was embarrassing. The thing is, I forgot that Idan kier V. Carvajal the president! was seated there, he was the one who passed the paper to me, and I just grab his freakin hand!

He raised an eyebrow to me "no need to shout vice"

"Ms. Marquess is there any problem?" Oh shoot , I remained compose as Ms. cantua's attention directed to me. In fact its not a big deal its just that I don't wanna be on the bad side because he also hate being touched by other people. Well as I was noticed , naiilang siya kapag nakadikit sakanya yung tao . He has a lot of admirers in this school , some have the courage to really get close to him, he's so irresistible according to some source.