Beneath your arms

"Haya... hindi ko ginusto yon" I closed my eyes to maintain my cool, I don't want to see his face, all I know was that he's cheating on me while I have to stay up at night to do his assignments.

Im a fool

Mom's right. People just want me because I'm academically smart ,I'm never needed ...people loves to use me they all use me.

But I'm better than this! I might be a fool for trusting them but I never fake those helping hand! Im really nice but people like him teach me not to.

Upon opening my eyes, I saw his regretful face that's right from now on I will only seek for that emotion on your face you damn brainless.

"Rico... you can't cheat on me, you just can't "

His face light up, hoping that Im still a naive girl that believes in his bullshits

"I swear siya yung lumapit saakin haya, wala akong alam sa pangyayari, she's an attention seeker bitch, I need you, don't be mad baby"

Need... really, I'm just needed

"Yeah right... I believe you"

He close the gap between us, He reached for my hands to kissed them, It felt different now. I don't feel the butterflies it brings me whenever he kisses my hands, now it feels sinful while he do that.

He lost me the day he kissed the lips that weren't mine.

Now taste my wrath.

I smiled at him , the most sweetest smile that my lips could ever show.

That day everything went back to normal, rico and his friends were still a jerk that they are.

"Ric baka naman pwede mong ipagawa kay aya yung project natin sa lab. ang hirap noon saka nakakatamad, matalino naman yang jowa mo diba"

I had to bite my inside cheeks to stop myself from hurting his ego . I wanted to lash out at him the moment he speak but I just cant do that. Jayden ruiz , one of his friends, naninigarilyo, umiinom at may tatlong girlfriend, lahat walang utak, how ironic , he can get three girlfriend but can't score above that on a quiz?

"Ano ba yon? Titingnan ko" my nice voice send them jumping like a lottery winner

"Ayos! Maasahan ka talaga aya, sabi naman sayo ric si aya ang kailangan mo wag mo na tong pakawalan"

Dagdag pa nito bago umakbay sa kaibigan.

We are all grade 9 students , every lunch time rico would bring me to his friends to eat lunch together, but bringing me was really for them to ask favor easily from me. assignments, projects, quizzes answers , because teachers always gives quizzes to the star sections first, hindi naman nila pinapalitan ang tanong kaya madali nalang nilang nakakabisado ang sagot kapag binibigay ko, I don't like doing all of it , but my naive self was scared that rico will get mad, the last time he got mad was because I didn't give the quiz answer key , they got zero on that subject and they got punished by the teacher. he was so mad that he punched the classroom door , I don't want that to happen again so I always give in.

The following days, was not so soothing for me, council duties really tied me on my chair after classes over, before going to the office I have received a text from rico reminding me of their lab project, I ignored it, instead I put some pressed powder on my face, I have a habit of fixing my self every time because not being presentable gives me anxiety

I was left in our classroom , my classmates probably went home already.

I heard three knocks on the door before it opens