|CHAPTER THREE|

*MAJESTY'S POV*
Dave made sure I got ready nice and fancy for him. He brought me to a fancy restaurant called The Mansion Restaurant.

Something different that I've never seen before, considering I was never able to afford things like this.

My question is, why is he getting fancy on me all of a sudden?

"Babe, what's the special occasion? You never bring me to places THIS fancy."

"I know we haven't seen each other in a while, so I wanted to show you some appreciation. Show some love for you holding me down even when I ain't around. You a real one for sure, Maj."

Dave grabbed on one of my hands, kissing it gently and making me blush.

What the hell is this nigga up to? I swear, he always has something up his sleeve.

"Baby, what's up? You're acting mad lovie dovie. Did baby Cupid hit you in the ass or something?"

"Nah.. I just been thinking bout something that means a lot to me.."

"Which is..?"

As soon as I asked that, Dave got Down on one knee, taking a box out of his pocket.

Is he REALLY doing what I think he's doing...?

"Dave..."

"Majesty... I love you with my whole entire soul. You make a gangsta wanna act squeaky clean just for you. I don't see myself being with anyone else but you for the rest of my life. I have never felt like this towards any female in my life. Everything just feels so right with you. From the moment I seen you, I knew you would become special in my life.

Majesty...

I'm coming to you today to ask you...

Will you be my Mrs. Brewster...?"

Dave then opened up the box, exposing the beautiful engagement ring. It even shocked me that someone would even spend all that money on just me.

I looked at Dave in pure shock, not knowing what to say

Getting MARRIED? I'm only twenty five and I'm still in college. I have way more to experience in life before I get married.

"Dave.. I still need to accomplish my career.. I —"

"I can give you whatever career you want, baby. Is that all you're worried about..?"