Chapter 69: Princesses Don't Cry

Depuis le début

"Burning like a fire
You feel it all inside
But wipe your teary eyes"

I grew up be strong but there's always a prize of it.

I lost my childhood, lost my childlike innocence, I lost my naivete, and I lost the possible way for me be normal girl with her parents there and supported her.

I grew up taking care of Yuujin, my twin younger brother and supported him despite I face my own pain and misfortunes.

But I never cried.

Because...

Princesses don't cry.

That's what I learned, she never cries after all the shit she went through.

Something that I couldn't show myself crying in of Mikey when his mom died.

And because of that, he never asks for help or tries open himself in front of his friends.

I believe most of it my fault but come on, who I am fooling?

I am the one who cries the hardest.

"It...happened again but instead of him committing suicide...he end up taking a bullet Hinata's brother accidentally shot towards me while you tried to pull his gun again...I tried my hardest to begged him to survive and stay with me...but all end up like that stupid shitty tragic ending of f***ing Romeo and Juliet...Even I know what my future me is going to do...it won't be pretty" I said as I felt my voice cracking and this feeling of wanted to cry but I fought it since I can't cry out now.

I have to save both Emma and Izana, and kill Kisaki.

That's what I have do in order to end this stupid loophole.

"I see....It won't be alone unlit Dad and Grandpa finds out. They won't like it and they won't able to hold their furies" he said as I nod which I looked down and pressuring my holding hands, towards my forehead.

Yeah, this will be a bloody massacre.

More than the original timeline.

I exhaled before the door was soon knock which Yuujin went towards it and open which I knew who it was.

"Takemitchy?" Yuujin soon said before I heard multiple footsteps entering my apartment before the door soon closed.

I heard footstep coming towards me before I look up and seeing Takemichi standing besides me and looking at me with that strong yet, sympathetic look on his eyes.

"Yuna-senpai....I want the truth. What really happened in the original timeline?" He asked as seeing Keisuke, Kazutora and Chifuyu with Yuujin meters behind Takemitchy.

I sighed again and looked away from him.

"I can't tell you...believe me, you will not even like what happened between me and him"

"I know....I don't know what's like seeing the person you loved dying in front of you over and over again but I know your pain, I mean I saw my love ones and friends dying in of my eyes"

"Takemitchy...stop it"

"Just tell me, I notice the look on your eyes...I notice how slowly you were breaking down... Yuna-senpai, what really happened to Mikey-kun? Did Kisaki killed him?"

"Kisaki? That weakling bastard? Seriously?! What the hell? You really think Manjiro Sano is like that? No! That didn't happened...."

"Then what did?"