Chapter 25

Previously on Marinette Luthor

"Okay, now that everyone is done. We can meet the boys at the food court."

 I told them as I led them to the food court.

"Hey, Mari?" I heard someone call out.

"Yeah"

"Do you know who was with the boys?" Alix asked.

"I'm not sure,"  I said.

3rd POV

In the morning at breakfast In Wayne's Manor

"Okay, so Dick and Damian you guys will be with Marinette's classmates. They are going shopping for the Gala at Luthor's Store. You guys are going to be with the boys and the girls are going with Marinette." Bruce said leaving no room for questioning not they would not go.

"Okay, what time do we have to leave?" Dick asked. "Alfred, we drop you off at 11:55. The class will be there from 12 o'clock till 2 pm. After that, you guys are free for the rest of the day, off the company work at least." He told them.

After that, the family finished eating and all went their ways. Bruce went to his office. Selina went to meet Sabine to talk about the last thing for the Gala. The boys were doing whatever they did.

Damian POV

I don't know why my father has me doing this. I don't mind spending time with Marinette and her classmates. But sometimes I just want to do nothing.

2 hours and 15 minutes later

"Damian! Dick! You have 5 minutes to be in the car or I will drag you both down here." Alfred yelled for us. 

"Alfred, we are already in the car," I said sticking my head out the window.

"Oh good. Let's be on our way now." Alfred said opening the car door and starting the car.

10 minutes later

"Why are we even doing this? Can't they go shopping by themselves?" Dick asked Alfred.

"They can shop by themselves but remember the boy's and girls' sections for formal wear are different buildings. And there are separating them so there can go faster. Marinette and Chlóe are helping the girls but the boys don't know where anything is and they have other stuff do to after this." I explained to Dick.

"Boys, we are 5 minutes away from the mall. I will come and pick you guys up around 2:30 at the latest," Alfred explained to us.

"Okay,"  Both I and Dick said at the same time.

2 minutes later

"Okay, we're here. I call one of you when I get here." Alfred said as he unlocked the door.

"Okay, thanks, Alfred," Dick replied.

Inside the mall in the Luthors' in the boy's section.

"Hi, Mr. Wayne. What brings you in today? I should probably let you know that we are going to be closing from 12 to 2 today for some private shoppers." One of the workers said as we walked in.