Your first baby

ShinobuxGiyu. You and your husband had been trying to have a child for some time now and it hasn't been working. And this morning you found out it has finally happen.

Y/n. Mama Papa. Hade and I have something to tell you.

Shinobu and Giyu stopped what they where doing to hear what the two of you had to tell them.

Y/n. Mama Papa your going to be grandparents!

Happy Shinobu sounds , Happy Giyu sounds 

Time skip

After 6 hours of pain and blood your son was born into the world, You and Had gave him the name  Hinata Kocho. When he opened his eyes the small ocean blue eyes looked at the world that he has been born into. Now your only worry are the demons roaming the world.

MitsurixObanai. The classic honeymoon baby, When you found out you where with your first child of your marrige. And when your mom found out she went baby crazy your dad on the other hand was having a mini attack. You grew up to fast if you ask him but he is happy to have a baby around again.

When you gave birth to twins your husband Juden fainted. Both where girls you gave them the name Bloom and Blossom Iguro. You where in labor for a day and a half and your parents where worried about you and Juden was sure you could make it.  But your like your mom strong and you made it through.

Tengen.  3 months after your wedding you found out you where with child. When Tengen found out he was happy to be a granpa. And after 7 hours of labor you gave birth to a baby boy. You and your husband gave him the name Tengen after your father. 

SanemixKanae. It  took you and your husband a year to have a baby and when it did happen you where in labor for two days. Everyone was scared you weren't going to make it but you being you pulled through and later on the second day you gavw birth to a baby girl. You and your husband named her Uma  Shinazgawa.

Kyojuro. It didn't take long for you to get preganet. You had your Aunty in the room while labor. She helped you through the whole thing , You gave birth to a baby boy and a baby girl. You named the girl Luma  Rengoku and your husband named your son Jaden Rengoku.

Gyomei. When you told him her was going to bed a grandfather he cried tears of joy. You where in labor for 3 hours and in the end you had a baby girl. You named her after your aunt Karrigan seeing she has helped your father more then she needed to when she to had kids to worry about. Karrigan Himajima had a lovely sound to it.

Muzan. You and your husband adopted a set of twins off of the streets. Thier names are Haru and Akio Lovegold.( You took your husbands last name)

Yoriichi. You gave birth to a baby boy in the early hours of the morning. You named him after your uncle Michikatsu Tsugikuni.

Hey everyone i hoped you all enjoyed the book. I enjoyed writing  this book becuase of my love for Demon Slayer.